TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

why bethesda do not make Skyrim looks like your screenshots?
Thanks anyway, I always look and test new enb.
I'm using now the Crystal Sharp ENB, looks great, but not like yours screenshots mindflux
sorry for my bad english...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*master*

A few from the new config I'm working on. YoungNeil may recognize things. ;) I could use some pointers getting character lighting down. I don't like them this dark. Sorry, I get lazy and don't change outfits etc often when taking a quick set of pics.

*master*

I've abadoned the HD6 Postprocessing and now I'm using PP2. I've never expected such good results. But see for yourself.

Some test screenshots of different daytimes in clear weather:

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

Mindflux, I think I'm just using standard RL settings. I haven't edited them. The washed out tavern interiors started with .114 Beta. I think it might have to do with skylighting, but I'm just guessing. I thought it might have been too high an ambient light setting, but changing that doesn't affect it at all. My settings for .113 were fantastic, but I really like the skylighting feature in .114. My dungeons and other interior spaces are lit very nicely and aren't washed out at all, so I live with "smoky" taverns. If you try out my preset, you can see the effect best at the tavern in Riften, The Bee and Barb. Thank you for taking time out to offer suggestions!

Johnny5srv I like your distant mountains but I don't like the DOF, I think it's exagerated in looking somewhat like brushstrokes, I think it's the parameters that controls bokeh

About washed out dungeons, I guess is due the fog curves or colorpower, when I started with TVenb the mountains were black, I've been tweaking as I played to my liking of foggy mountains (I like it better than black, it also looks right in snow storms), and now that the mountains looks almost right to me, the dungeons have a bright fog in the distance.
Here is Dawnguard fortress with TV the first day and how I using it now, and some exteriors:

maybe it was effect of night and day, I don't remember if it affects the inside of Dawnguard

Also colorpower and curves are somehow not updating when I edit and reload the file
I'm changing them just when I leave the game

Notice the texture of the bridge is washed out in the distance, didn't test what parameter causes this

*master*

Thanks for the feedback. I had double blurring disabled, I thought I try something a little different. TV ENB is as good as it get's. The only thing that's always bothered my a little about it is it's too dark sometimes and if you try and lighten it you end up ruining it's distinctive look.

*master*

Techuser wrote:Johnny5srv I like your distant mountains but I don't like the DOF, I think it's exagerated in looking somewhat like brushstrokes, I think it's the parameters that controls bokeh

About washed out dungeons, I guess is due the fog curves or colorpower, when I started with TVenb the mountains were black, I've been tweaking as I played to my liking of foggy mountains (I like it better than black, it also looks right in snow storms), and now that the mountains looks almost right to me, the dungeons have a bright fog in the distance.
Here is Dawnguard fortress with TV the first day and how I using it now, and some exteriors:

Also colorpower and curves are somehow not updating when I edit and reload the file
I'm changing them just when I leave the game

Notice the texture of the bridge is washed out in the distance, didn't test what parameter causes this

Maybe better to adjust saturation levels in enbeffect.fx instead of using colorpower if that's what you are trying to do?

Also, distant detail is about ugrid level, fblock amount, no?

*master*

del

*master*

@eldyraen: HD6 has done a new one? I've found only these two on Skyrim Nexus: #1 and #2
But the first one is not from HD6 himself. And the second one is by himself but last upload is from late december... Can you link me to the one you mean?

PS: And thanks for the feedback! :)

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB