TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Gosh, everyone's screens are really great! I'm gonna have to take a Witcher 3 break for a bit and take some Skyrim screenies! Not sure what it is about that game, but I really don't like screenshooting much in any other game at all. DA:I was ok... I'd probably enjoy shooting GTA V but I really don't like those games. Once I can pull myself away from Geralt, I'll put up more screens.

electricsheep
Since you've made those tweaks to your preset after going to 8k, I've REALLY enjoyed your shots. Bravo!

aal
I've heard almost nothing but broken games from Crimson Tide in a VERY long time... have you had issues? Also, I know you're not the author, but you're the only person I know still using it. Do you think using Crimson Tide's textures with Enhanced Blood would work? My thoughts seem to be a giant maybe... It just looks so good!

aal

@ Jafin16 - It's the first mod I used to replace blood textures, because some pics of the other mod you mentioned were a bit too impressive for me (so I didn't ever try it, and I'm not able to talk about diferrences in my case).
I didn't notice particular issues related to this mod, but I have more than 240 plugins installed (and a lot of texture mods), with a not so great videocard: thus it's hard for me to say which was the normal behaviour of the game, compared to the one I'm playing.
My game is relatively stable in my opinion (I'm normally playing with my original character, which have survived to all the mods till now).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

DeathSushi
Beautiful preset!

Jafin16
Many thanks! :D

More here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131371015@N04/

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

there's a relatively new hd dawnstar shield mod :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Found this in paper about neural network image analizing, it's output of learned one, i'd like to have post process filter like that

*sensei*

Boris
Yep, an post process filter like this would be very interesting and original... ;)

David
Awesome quality, colors and lighting, as always as you know to do... :D

Hey guys,

I have a question related to the parallax effect on water. I don't know what I am doing wrong, or maybe the result is already the best from what you can get, but I can not see any changes that I made to the [Water] section...
I use Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB by Confidence-Man and I am not sure if this result is finally the best of what you can do with water.. In addition to that, when I change the sliders of the amplitudes I can not see any changes until I activate IgnoreWeatherSystem. The water looks still boring.. Maybe I played too much GTA V at the beach.. I don't know. I hope you can help me with the water.

How it looks like ingame:

Something different: I recently found a guide of how to calibrate your display correctly. I always used the internal Windows Color Calibration tool in association with the NVIDIA Panel to set up the colors correctly. This is of course only a subjective way in dependency on the personal taste. The guide of NVIDIA recommends a different way by bringing in the results of professional testers who created display profiles with a professional approach. Overall I am deeply contented with the result of my DELL 3008.

Give it a try: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides ... ur-monitor

EDIT: There are two annoying things that caught my eyes. There a two objects which have a fine blue line around the object. I don't know why, or because of what it has been created.

*sensei*

Estebanium
I found your "problem"... "Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB" by Confidence-Man use the "Multiple" Weathers ini files... ;) (Each Weathers id set with the ENB)
It's normal that you cant see any changes because you made the mofications on the "main" enbseries.ini rather than the specific ini files for the current weather!! :)

On the GUI, you have a line for open up the weather window! Like this:

And made your modifications in the Weather window and also, SAVE your modifications on this one!

EDIT: For the strange "blue lines" around the objects, set this line like this in the "enblocal.ini":

[PERFORMANCE]
EnableZPrepass=false

I hope I helped you! ;)

Greetings

Asgaard wrote:Estebanium
I found your "problem"... "Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENB" by Confidence-Man use the "Multiple" Weathers ini files... ;) (Each Weathers id set with the ENB)
It's normal that you cant see any changes because you made the mofications on the "main" enbseries.ini rather than the specific ini files for the current weather!! :)

On the GUI, you have a line for open up the weather window! Like this:

And made your modifications in the Weather window and also, SAVE your modifications on this one!

EDIT: For the strange "blue lines" around the objects, set this line like this in the "enblocal.ini":

[PERFORMANCE]
EnableZPrepass=false

I hope I helped you! ;)

Greetings
Thank you for your help! Yes the blue outlining is vanished, wuhuu! I had a look at the weather settings and played a bit around, unfurtunately I can not get any good looking result to let the water look more like water. It didn't feel like a moving liquid.

This texture mod however changes the water texture to more of what I have in mind: New textures for WATER mod by Galilist: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50410
It creates nice looking waves. The [water] settings are still the same from Confi.. The last thing is, that I would like to change the color of the water, because I feel like that the water is too blueish green. Has someone an idea of how to change the water color?