TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@Haints the fact that you've been trying forever has you meat melted off your body.. .check a doctor!! xD Nice screen, but like the guys here says: Post some more screens to see the changes

*master*

One hit storyboard + a little extra for scrolling

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@fedorrrz: Nice story! And a guaranteed happy ending :D

Karate:

Or maybe it's muay thai?

@haints: Looks relly good in my opinion. Regarding the interiors, I guess it all boils down to deciding whether you want them to be dark or bright and go with that. Like you said, it's pretty much impossible to get every single location look perfect, so don't worry about that. One good thing about Realistic Lighting is that you can set the saturation individually for interios and dungeons; I would probably add some saturation to the interiors, but it really depends on personal taste.

*master*

R3volter wrote:@Haints the fact that you've been trying forever has you meat melted off your body.. .check a doctor!! xD Nice screen, but like the guys here says: Post some more screens to see the changes
:) It actually took me a second to get the joke. As to more screens, I did post a few--I think you missed them.
mindflux wrote:@haints: Looks relly good in my opinion. Regarding the interiors, I guess it all boils down to deciding whether you want them to be dark or bright and go with that. Like you said, it's pretty much impossible to get every single location look perfect, so don't worry about that. One good thing about Realistic Lighting is that you can set the saturation individually for interios and dungeons; I would probably add some saturation to the interiors, but it really depends on personal taste.
Hey, thanks! Yes, about the interiors I think you are right. Maybe the best we can do is pick the ones that are most important to us (say, dungeons vs houses, maybe) and try to make them look the best.

it's really long time no see guys

next version of my ENB will be totally new.

*master*

@mindflux: :)
Nice action shot! Is it from killmove or it's a sprint attack?

@haints: yeah, kinda red... but it's something about that exact place. Also many light sources work "properly" after ENB, and it is good from one hand, but they are fake and don't give a light at all, so they work differently from dungeon to dungeon, from one interior to another - don't really want to spare my time to fix them =_=

some more pics

fedorrrz wrote: Image
LOL Love that it's such a mundane shot with a twist ;)

Superl3 can't wait for your next config, still using yours :)

I've not had much time to play but here are 3 from the other night:

Anyway of taking out some stars? it seems overfilled and unreal xD

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

haints wrote: So are you going to actually release them? I'd definitely like to test your config. By the way, most of your screens aren't showing up for me now, for some reason ...
Screens are fine now, I assume Mejuba experienced some issues... It happens.

Since it's not really what I would consider final, I can PM anyone my config if they want to try it.

Here is release candidate 4. So far this is my favorite as I managed reduce ugly glowing textures almost to zero. I added a lot more gamma to bring out AO and details in faces and darkened areas. Unfortunately this made nights much brighter. I'm working to balance nights now. I feel this config looks more natural and closer to Vanilla than any others i've worked on.