TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

trillville wrote:Here's a quick album using Matso's bloom modification. It's kind of unwieldy at times, but I like it anyway. I've posted my settings on the nexus as an experimental config for anyone interested.
Holy crap.

*master*

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM

*sensei*

Some excellent shots above, I am liking the contrasting styles presented.

Am taking a stab at a bit of coding and modified Process 5 by adding a number of new configurable variables today. Frankly, I only have a vague idea of what I am doing or where its going but some of the results are pretty interesting. Below are a couple of shots from today.

I also, somehow, managed to create a hole in the sky whilst playing around with weather settings in CK. Not sure how but can't seem to get rid of it now during cloudy dawn in Whiterun, lol.

trillville wrote:Here's a quick album using Matso's bloom modification. It's kind of unwieldy at times, but I like it anyway. I've posted my settings on the nexus as an experimental config for anyone interested.

Hey, This Bloom looks somewhat similar to Witcher 2 bloom. Doesn't it?

*master*

Midhras: Thanks for the compliment, been working hard on fine tuning and have signifcantly altered at least half of my settings this week while still trying to keep the overall vibe.

Trillville: Phenomenal shots yet again, I really need to take time off from working on my own to actually play the game and experience some other enbs again at the same time. It always makes me want to work harder in the end though so its somewhat counter productive ;)

Few more shots, have color and lighting (besides probably lowering direct/bloom slightly--like the look at sunset but bloom it causes is ridiculous and perhaps bit too strong color wise... another thing for me to be undecided about.) pretty much done. Going to add the sunset bloom shot just to see what people think (trust me, its hard to miss)--could use feedback as on the fence about it atm (may look into fixing it with ck if I can figure out how--haven't done anything with weather yet and not used ck much besides toying with idea of making dungeons).

SSAO/transparency issue was being caused by indirectlighting apparently, so I just turned it off--at least it seems to have fixed it so far (I'm hoping *crosses fingers*). In dungeons it didn't seem to make 'much of an impact' with my ssao settings so hopefully daytime won't be too bad either--I haven't tested yet as only found out about it before calling it a night (ssao newbie still, need to read up on what some of it does--seeing what it does isn't same thing as knowing how to do it). Have always just used others' settings and tweaked from there as I don't use much ssao anyways (I admit it, I'm lazy sometimes and constantly learning new things--usually slower than it takes for someone to come up with new code to use).

*master*

Man these configs and pics are just getting ridiculous with quality. Absolutely blown away Trillville.

Just a couple from the Winterfell ENB + Matso's bloom plus .ini changes. I need to learn how to take more interesting pics.

*sensei*

Fallen back to older bloom mapping, darkens overall lighting, though.

*sensei*

Amazing dpeasant :o you have given the game a totally unique look.

Love it!

And as for these.... WOW!
trillville wrote: Image

Trillville :o :shock: 8-)

For me the best shots and config on here, and that's not to the detriment of anyone else, but you seem to be in a different league.

You capture realism and atmosphere perfectly, combined with great composition.

Remarkable.

*sensei*

Thanks man, im also seem to be the only one with ugly aliased trees and grass. Im using multisampling on them + 4x msaa for everything else, but my screens seem to be crap cause of the aliased sprites. Shit. Supersampling kills my fps. Idk what to do(i have gtx560ti. btw)