TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@Jawzz
I'm using your Relighting and Fars presets and a bit of tweaking in enbeffect.

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

OhKay;

Ok I guess I will have to do the update I have talked about over the nexus just because of that then ;) It's a great look you have achieved.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks by the way :P

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight - Sorry, but i can't download your pictures from RapidShare link "Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5)" :cry:

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

--JawZ
What I have done is create a model which resembles a full cloud.
I then added a bunch of these clouds to skyrim (all at the same location under the ground).
The clouds are then placed randomly across the sky with a script that runs once the game loads.
All the clouds have the full LOD button checked so you can see them in the distance.
.... and thats about it :P . So the whole things completely independant from skyrims weather system.

--Boris
That would be great if you could add proper cloud shadows, I think that would greatly enhance the look of the distant terrain. As for the type of artifacts you mention, occationaly you can see visible planes when very close to the clouds, but I think I'll be able to fix that by improving the cloud model. The one I'm using at the moment was made quickly to serve as a test, I'll make a better one later. However, if there's anything you think you can do to improve this, that would be awesome.

Last edited by Soolie on 06 Apr 2013, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Soolie;

That is a huge improvment over vanilla skyrim :shock: Too bad Bethesda didn't think of this from the start :roll:

Thats the downside of developing for limited consoles instead of PC and working to timelines and budgets I am guessing :|

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great to hear Soolie :D a combination of your mod and EWE in the end will hopefully make Skyrim a more beautiful place to visit ;)

So in a way they are similar to the "Volumetric Fog" around the mountain tops? I wonder if your "Volumetric Clouds" for a lack of a better word would be affected by the Sky Statics setting inside the Skyrim weathers as Volumetric Fog is, among other things??

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks amazing Soolie. Great job, man!
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Soolie
:shock: Wow, great ! Well done. ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop