TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

@far

I can definitely see the difference without downsampling. Something I have noticed is that those that use downsampling have really nice images. It makes a difference in the clarity and crispness of the screenshot. At least I think so. I wish I could downsample.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Some more shots with my Guide preset

*sensei*

@Oyama - great pics, K ENB takes clarity and detail to a whole new level. I use elements of it in one of my configs.

@far327 - I saw you posted your config on Nexus. And I have to say that you did a very nice job with the presentation of it. I downloaded it and will try it out. It's easier now that I discovered the enb changer that makes managing and changing between different configs faster and better.

@Rubber-De-Flubber - Cool shots of the trees with that dof you have :)

@JawZ - Looking forward to seeing your new guide when it's done

*sensei*

@symphonicjohn

All credits for the DoF go to Kyo with his K ENB. :P All I did was increase the DoF quality to 5. Thanks anyways, though! :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks symphonicjohn :)

The guide and preset will be done next week hopefully. Maybe even 1 of the EWE modules as well. There will be 5 modules of the EWE mod to choose from and it will have an automatic NMM installer with it ;)

Standard EWE - An improved version of the previous EWE versions.
Fog EWE - An improved version of the previous EWE - exterior fog plugin versions.
Weather EWE - Weather and it's general lighting have been improved with as close to vanilla as possible but with less bugs and oddities. with the standard and fog EWE included
Dungeon EWE - This module will improve on the dungeon lighting and make it so that it only (or mostly) uses the ENB night time values depending on the amount of exterior light is cast in to the dungeon. Without removing the sky!
Full EWE - Every module above.

*sensei*

More screenshots:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

symphonicjohn
Thank you !
Love the overall balance your preset has. Very neat ;)

Rubber
Moddy, yet very clear. Well done ! Glad my DoF tweaks have been of some use for your setup.

--JawZ--
:) I LOVE what you did with your skybox. Great clouds and sun here !
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

Fantastic shots by everyone! Nothing has changed here at all. ;)

I'll add my contributions, from Project ENB for Climates Of Tamriel.

*master*

Fantastic shots all!

Just a single test shot that I liked before finding out snow glowed to point that it hurt my eyes and I could see no detail whatsoever ;) So back to drawing board, but I thought I'd share anyways. I accidentally resized the original (I usually make a copy) so I'm sad now :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks Oyama :) The sun and glare textures is my own made from scratch with color not black and white as the vanilla one ;)