My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

Trotill wrote:@Unreal Warfare:
Wonderful preset, if you ask me.
Thankyou.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

dogpr

Im new here, just want to say Hi! great pics guys you really know your stuff

Hi Guys; playing around with Unreal Warfare's presets which look Great! Here are a just a few shots that I took while using his.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

fedorrrz wrote: @far327: Your last shots looks impressive. How did you get rid of that annoying fog? Mod or some effect file improvements? Does it affect foggy weather?
I rely heavily on FXAA Injector. I would say it is my main focus as opposed to my ENB settings. Partially because I suck at configuring ENB, and second because of the way you can adjust gamma in FXAA. I find that removing gamma really deepens blacks and does well to remove haze. Other than that I use "Revamped Exterior Fog". I guess I haven't played around with foggy weather much yet to see if it ruins it or not. I've been waiting on Scriptdragon to update so I can use the weather trainer.

*master*

far327 wrote:I've been waiting on Scriptdragon to update so I can use the weather trainer.
Why bother? I reverted my TESV.exe and launcher back to the previous version (before the latest small patch). Scriptdragon works. I can't live without it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jim2point0 wrote:
far327 wrote:I've been waiting on Scriptdragon to update so I can use the weather trainer.
Why bother? I reverted my TESV.exe and launcher back to the previous version (before the latest small patch). Scriptdragon works. I can't live without it.
Actually, it looks like Scriptdragon is updated now! :)

*sensei*

dorianGREY326>>>
I don't want to blame you because you actually look as very naive guy/girl (reference to your his/her I am his if you didn't get it) if you can't objectively analyze situation and didn't saw provocation from T.A.Z he trying to do it for a long time for unknown reasons. But before start offend someone think twice Ok.
Next time I won't be so nice.

To all others who didn't liked my response to mangust007 and Machoman, It's my and many many others opinion you have to deal with it and continua working hard to prove me wrong, if it bothers you that much of course .

edit:
midhras>>>
I won't allow some newbies to write this shit with impunity , if you can accept this kind of behaver it's your business but I won't so please don't disturb me .
Last edited by Gionight on 06 Mar 2012, 20:08, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I suggest everyone stick their personal vendetta's and any insinuations about character or personality where they're supposed to go. Write a PM for heaven's sake and allow us to enjoy the pretty pictures without having to endure this childish back-and-forth. I would normally keep my mouth shut about this nonsense and be happy to wait 'till it went away, but this seems to keep going on. The thread was good without the antics. Leave well enough alone, alright?

Here, pictures:

Last edited by midhras on 06 Mar 2012, 22:54, edited 2 times in total.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.