TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

T.A.Z wrote: Way, way better. Now the textures look just stunning. The roofs where the only thing setting me off aswell but now it's just perfect. I'm really loving it. Is/will there be a download?
Don't know what to do, I don't want to make nexus full of tamriel reloaded mods. Yesterday I was testing stuff in whiterun since I never liked much my first work there:

Kontrapunkt wrote: @32cm
Your work is incredible but for a showcase of you textures I would recommend another enb because the quality of your textures suffers a lot. Additional effects like strong bloom, blur sharp or sharpening in general are not the best way of presenting textures. Just some suggestions ;) Something close to vanilla like SkyRealism ENB Evolved?
I know, im testing some fantasy enb with lot of bloom and sht. Im also horrible taking screens lol.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@ Agent: You don't destroy anything, please finish 5th grade to learn a more suitable word for it.
You are just a retarded little mongrel and I'm just waiting for your ban. Show me your mods, I bet they are ein behinderter Haufen Scheisse, genau wie deine ganze inzüchtige Familie. ^^ und weil du so ein behinderter kleiner Troll bist, gehts mir eigentlich am Arsch vorbei. Du bist nichtmal richtig beleidigend, weil man sofort merkt, dass du ein bischen zurück geblieben bist.

If you were just a little smarter, you'd know that I did not create the little rocks mesh, only released it on request. So hating on it brings you like nothing.
The mesh only changes the polycount. If you have something against a higher polycount, go play morrowind.

CeaRes

@ Agent XXX

Sadly you speek the wrong language / tongue (i dont mean the countries), reputation means trust, reputation means respect, i dont think about what people may think about me, but its important to me what they think about my creative work - and for sure any "fuck..." "shit..." and so on is not a form of critic - i'll simply blacklist such stuff - you want to be evil? - than at first and frontmost learn to be clever / smart, which the evil ones always are. Please leave the forum.

@ 32cm

great, this texture looks much much better. Your Screens are looking really good to me like they are, they have a very special pictural language, please keep it.

@ Kontrapunkt

i would found it more interesting, if he could bundle his textures to a mod, maybe for testing purposal, and you guys could test it with your setup, because by that he could hold on his current enb-config without destroying something, and you could see how the textures act in your setup and can give him feedback if necessary?

*master*

32cm wrote:
T.A.Z wrote: Way, way better. Now the textures look just stunning. The roofs where the only thing setting me off aswell but now it's just perfect. I'm really loving it. Is/will there be a download?
Don't know what to do, I don't want to make nexus full of tamriel reloaded mods. Yesterday I was testing stuff in whiterun since I never liked much my first work there:

I wouldn't mind some more tamirel reloaded mods on the nexus and I'm quite sure no one else would, especially since your latest textures look different enough to justify a new upload imo.
But I have to admit that I would be most interested in a architechtual pack, because that's where your textures outshine the ones present atm(again, personal opinion).
Your last screenshots look amazingly good, the only thing I'm a bit concerned about is the way the look during different weather/lighting conditions as the source pictures for your textures are already "pre-lit" much like baked in ligthing in older games which might cause some odd looking results under certain circumstances. But that's just speculation as I haven't seen them ingame as of now.
Could you maybe post some shots during nighttime or heavy overcast wether types?

No one is innocent! That's why I don't respect anyone!

You're disrepectful words are full of intelligence! Mankind at its best!

You're just another internet cowboy hero who deserves a punch straight in your face. The day will come! ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

armchair warrior at it again.

punch me...and then? Boxed long enough to laugh at your little arm punches and then your nose breaks.

*master*

Agent XXX wrote:No one is innocent! That's why I don't respect anyone!

You're just another internet cowboy hero who deserves a punch straight in your face. The day will come! ;)
We've got a real philospher here and he seems quite tough aswell. He is undoubtly blessed with deep knowledge about humanity. We better watch out.

By the way, last response from me, I'm not interested in keeping this absolutely idiotic conversation/discussion alive.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Agent XXX wrote:No one is innocent! That's why I don't respect anyone!

To all of you ladies and gentleman here on these forums: What I have displayed above is a perfect example of "trolling." The best way to deal with a troll is to simply not feed it. I recommend everyone cease responding to this ingrate's comments, completely ignore it, and it will go away. This concludes the Public Service Announcement.

Anyways, just wanted to say everyone's shots are looking great.

32cm
To be honest, I've never been a huge fan of the Tamriel Reloaded Textures (personal opinion) except for the flora and grasses mod, but what you've posted recently I really like. Another Tamriel Reloaded mod, or perhaps one page to put all of your current mods on (like Cabal120's Book of Silence) would, I think, be very well received and would also remove the unnecessary burden on you of creating additional description pages. Just a thought. There are some, who I shall not name but you all probably can guess, who post an absurd number of texture mods, delete them and reupload a slightly updated version on a new page multiple times a week and keep getting in the hot files. Your Tamriel Reloaded mods are nowhere near that level of flooding and they are all quite good, so if I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to go put out a new mod, or an All-in-One page, maybe with a FOMOD installer. All just thoughts. It's of course up to you and what you want to do. Just keep up the good work ;)

And as an aside, just wanted to let you guys know I haven't really been taking any screenshots because Dragon Age:Inquisition is stealing pretty much all of my free time right now (already almost 90 hours into the game!) but once I get over that I'll be back, working on Lumen again, and finally get those DLC weathers completed. Solstheim, Apocrypha and the Soul Cairn should be entertaining ;)

TK ENB Extended tweaked

Someone would have some advices for a best rendering of Skyrim with ENB ? I'm a newbie....