S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

Belenos wrote:It's working now !
gz :)
Belenos wrote:One more question, Is the autumn mod compatible with complete mod ?
in theory, they may be compatible, but i think game will be highly unstable ... anyway, forget about complete
srsly.
for last 3 years i playing SoC, CS, CoP, 1 time every year. 2 years i played with Complete for all three games. I don't want to hear anything about other mods ... but in 2014 i decide to try something new, and i have tried Misery for CoP, i was shocked: gameplay was absolutely different, i got feeling that im playing new game in good-old game universe!
And same with Autumn Aurora 2 (thanks to brussell, he revealed this masterpiece mod for me), a brilliant mod that brings new feeling to the player, there is no cars/tanks/laser guns/robots or some other shet that you can find in low-quality mod ... all new things in Autumn Aurora 2 is reasonable and logical. Gameplay is harder than vanilla\complete (ofc not as much as Misery :D), but it is balanced! And graphics part is much better than "complete" ... it does not compare. And with ENB, game that released in 2007, looks better than some of "next-gen AAA shooters" in 2013-2014

There is a little comparison
Complete
Aurora
and few new screens from me:

You're so damn right, I just installed Autumn Aurora 2 and in fact it's looking way better than complete, and I didn't know there were kinda of little mod in aurora.
Anyway you make my day sir !

*master*

come on! share your settings! ;)

*master*

When I feel it is final.

*master*

*master*

*master*

AA2 fucking looks good.

Your turn.

Hello. I'm a leader of AA2 project...I have to say that these screens looks astonishing. Is there any chance to send this ENB to me? I would like it to test it. Do you want to add it as official ENB on AA2's Moddb site? I can do it with all credits. I posted some screenshot on Moddb with credits.