S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

Vandrerer wrote:Hello. I'm a leader of AA2 project...I have to say that these screens looks astonishing. Is there any chance to send this ENB to me? I would like it to test it. Do you want to add it as official ENB on AA2's Moddb site? I can do it with all credits. I posted some screenshot on Moddb with credits.
I've already send you a pm on moddb a month ago.

Yes, Brussell, I know, but I had to to balanced some values and actually I don't have so much time for work with it. Wanny's config looks balanced as well in each day/night time so I would like to test it.

Vandrerer wrote:Yes, Brussell, I know, but I had to to balanced some values and actually I don't have so much time for work with it. Wanny's config looks balanced as well in each day/night time so I would like to test it.
Hm, I've invested much time on the settings to get the balance to work, not only day and night, also the brightness of the fog, rain and moon (difficult matter). There's a difference to tweak the settings for a specific shot or to get a config for a playable experience, which i've tried to accomplish. But i don't want to prevent you from using another config.

*master*

I can definitely credit Brussell. I started from his config files, but almost everything is changed now. I got an heavy SweetFX config on top of all and no more color palette usage (was useless).

Don't worry. If they're Brussell files - no problems. It's still your work, mate, you won't be forgotten. Looks that we need to balance everything in three(me, Brussell, Wanny) in PERFECT. I thought about editing of weathers configs to make it perfectly look in EACH hour.

PS: There will be a pretty lot of work but...nothing it's impossible.

*master*

Yes, I credited Brussell on moddb. :) It will be official add-on release of you two guys.

Danny, I can't response on PM at this moment(limitations for new users from forum). There is no way to change the weather settings in fly. You have to restart game after each change...

*master*

Alright I see thanks. Here's my last bunch of SoC before I move to try CoP.

Hopefully you have enough material for your moddb images section :mrgreen:

One word.

Send me the most fresh settings from this ENB. :)