TESIV: Oblivion

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TESIV: Oblivion

Some shots.

Screenie.

Very nice shots. I would like to post some but how? It says: "You can’t post image, email or url links that are external to this domain."

If anyone knows, please let me know.

I'm putting the links through the 'Insert image' function, among the img tags.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Victoria wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 10:12 Very nice shots. I would like to post some but how? It says: "You can’t post image, email or url links that are external to this domain."

Use BB code:
Imgur is a good place to upload. After uploading your picture, click on 3 dots on the upper right corner of the freshly uploaded picture > get share links, use the BBCode.
Then paste the BBcode in the forum. This way the picture remains in Imgur servers, not taking room in forum's server, but it's showed like it's here. (Comparable to TV - movie runs elsewhere, but you can see it in your home, on your Tv screen)

Anubis wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 11:51
Victoria wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 10:12 Very nice shots. I would like to post some but how? It says: "You can’t post image, email or url links that are external to this domain."

Use BB code:
Imgur is a good place to upload. After uploading your picture, click on 3 dots on the upper right corner of the freshly uploaded picture > get share links, use the BBCode.
Then paste the BBcode in the forum. This way the picture remains in Imgur servers, not taking room in forum's server, but it's showed like it's here. (Comparable to TV - movie runs elsewhere, but you can see it in your home, on your Tv screen)
(...)
Thank you, Anubis, but that's what I did for my pics from my image hosting; probably I wasn't able to post images (and any link for that matter) because I'm a new user, I may need 10 posts in total to do it, as it happens on some forum boards. It came to mind after I have already posted.

Thanks anyways for your help, appreciated.

p.s. Yes, it was the posts count.
Now I have 10 posts and when I'll have a moment, I will post some shots. Appreciated the help anyways.

I'm not a fan of too much realism in my game but the difference from others' screens perfectly shows how much variety we can get with ENB in this game, it may look like another game entirely.

Warning: I suck at taking screenshots, I have no patience for that and I'm always in game to test, so many of these (if not all) we for testing purpose.

The npc pics were ALL for testing purpose so they are not in any particular pose and the better pics I have of NPCs cannot be posted because they are all naked (I end up testing a lot the skin textures and I take NPC screenshots almost always in those circumstances), so there are very few here.

About buildings and landscape I have many screens, I'll post just a few.

The myst light with this npc in a black background it's a custom torch I made with complex colors and ENB is able to perfectly display it as I wished, the blur is due to bad textures I must replace. I'm posting this because I was impressed by ENB displaying it as I liked to be.

I had to add the arrow on this one, I like the lights and all but as usual... I was testing and this npc is naked:

my custom Altmer :

my custom Imperial:

my custom Golden Saint:

my custom Dark Seducer:

I add this one of a Khajiit and NO lol, I don't have a Khajiit named HIGHELFBUN, I was testing hair and had to make some Khajiit screnshots for a mod of mine, so I quickly converted the High Elf with that hairstyle into a Khajiit and didn't bother to change the name, plus the UI because... yes.
The strong red skin tone is due to the character skin tone in here but I like this shot nonetheless.