Dragon's Dogma

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: Dragon's Dogma

Ryuken or Calmmo, can one of you please post your settings? Much appreciated, they look fabulous!

So using the Steam Controller requires the Big Picture Mode Overlay be active, meaning I can't use these ENB's. Is there even the possibility of a workaround ever?

Copy only the d3d9.dll from Mr. Vorontsov Awesome Mod and extract my archive in the game main directory.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1eAqF ... sp=sharing

Hope you like it.

If you dont like it is still ok just dont troll. Took me 5 hrs to make it out of 3 ppl presets + tweaks of my end and i am noob at it so some features in the inis might not work at all but atleast looks good on my PC. 48-60 fps on my Xeon x5460 OC 3,8 Ghz Palit 660ti stock settings even lowered a bit trough MSI Afterburner. Not bad FPS for a 2008 year CPU.
Last edited by devileyebg on 16 Jan 2016, 04:37, edited 1 time in total.

So using the Steam Controller requires the Big Picture Mode Overlay be active, meaning I can't use these ENB's. Is there even the possibility of a workaround ever?
It's working perfectly fine with the overlay/Steam Controller for me. Did you try it yet? Or are you going by what's posted in the installation instructions?

DirkDingleberry wrote:
It's working perfectly fine with the overlay/Steam Controller for me. Did you try it yet? Or are you going by what's posted in the installation instructions?
I guess I'll try again, I just know I was playing it earlier and Shift+Enter worked but nothing changed...

Just tried, and still no dice. Shift+F12 does nothing, neither does manually changing sttings or disabling/enabling in the Shift+Enter menu, or even the ini...

Ah, seems to be tied to the settings. I turned HDR low because that's how it's "supposed" to be and isn't overbright ligh halos on everything, but apparent;y ENB needs it to be high...
Last edited by spazznid on 16 Jan 2016, 06:10, edited 1 time in total.

anyone else having the game bug out when the AO is activated? (grass turning black and a weird smokey halo effect over everything?

*sensei*

Awesome screenshots everyone^^

Keep forgetting dof and brute force, first time playing the game does not help. Awesome game :D
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Anyway cant find a way to remove this from night sky.

devileyebg wrote:Anyway cant find a way to remove this from night sky.
If you are talking about the banding I have made a preset to fix that and add debanding, but also improve nights and shadows

download from nexus, you need Reshade and ENB downloads [required] installation intructions = http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/10/

Windows 10 x64
BenQ 27" 3840x2160 OGSSAA || Steelseries 7G || Logitech G402 @280dpi

*master*

boris will (hopefully) increase color channel bits. that may get rid of banding and shitty blacks without sideeffects like loosing details with debanding shader.