Dragon's Dogma

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: Dragon's Dogma

Really awesome work everyone! Trying to tweak my own enb preset, but sadly there just so many variables lol. Really all I'm trying to do is get some kind of enhanced coloring. Not sure if that's related to bloom, some effect like saturation.

Tried to pair up sweetfx/reshade and even tried smaa. Though, I'm basing most of my preset off of the one I used for Skyrim; which was by Bronze.

The shadows in the game seem to really pop out nicely with enb, even without EnableDetailedShadow; guessing its the lighting. Though I noticed something odd with my current setup. The best way I can explain it is my characters trailing shadow seems to bend oddly, when my character is moving. I'm not sure if that's due to different light sources, but compared to vanilla it seems kinda off. I figured the "hidefakeshadows" in the enblocal would maybe fix this, but I guess its not related. Anyone else experiencing this?

I really respect Boris, and all of you guys who work hard on your presets. I'm quite well aware how much work it takes to tweak just a preset, outside of some of you creating almost completely custom effects. So thanks again!

(Side note: I used to have the same user name on this site a while back...lol. Was it deleted due to inactivity?)

Anybody have a saved game file with the apocolyptic skies? Only thing I really need to cement some weather-based lighting.

Enhanced Vanilla ENB for Dragon's Dogma

SSAO SizeScale= Efficiency Calculator

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Silvist
Forum have automatic zombie users cleanup.

@Boris - Yea, I figured as much. It had been quite some time since I posted last...maybe even over a year.

In terms of the odd shadow I noticed in my preset, it was related to something I did. Soon as I tried a completely different preset, the shadow went back to normal.

I also noticed the palette is different than the one I'm used to seeing in Skyrim. Is this the overlay that's used to change coloration? I guess I can experiment with it by changing how its colored.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm not using palettes in Dragon's Dogma and the code is fully compatible with Skyrim shaders, so even if you enable palette file, it must look the same for both games.

@Boris - Awesome! I guess I'll have to try some out and see how they look :D I was a tad confused because one of the enb presets I downloaded had a folder for enbpalettes. There was one with higher contrast, and tweaked.

Let me give examples (couldn't find a way to hide with spoilers lol):

This is what I found in DDDA enb

This is what I'm used to seeing from Skyrim

Just some test shots of my current build. I'm using V0299.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Silvist
It's a custom shader, i don't use lut.

DrSarcasmo
Please do not attach files, use image hosts instead.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Silvist -- see this topic :

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4394

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Thanks for the replies Boris and Guzio! I'll certainly check it out :D Though now it makes alot more sense...I thought I was just completely behind the times yet again lol.