TES Skyrim SE

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim SE

@EWI, that's looking good, which groundcover mod is it? Now a little terrain parallax and its great :)

*master*

kalicola wrote:ibbanez: After spending hours of tweaking ENB, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't possible for me to get the look that I wanted, it was always either too dark or too bright, or too washed out, no matter what I did to gamma, contrast, brightness, white in out, black in out. I could turn off ENB bloom, to better ballance the image. But ENB bloom is a huge part of why I love the look of ENB.

Anyways. I came to the conclution, that I actually really love the way vanilla looks. so I ended up, only using ENB for the DOF, and then use reshade for minor tweaks like bloom and levels.. Hmm... I'm excited to see if Boris can get SSAO, skylighting, cloudshadows, indirect lighting to work. I would love to get those things, as I actually think that the lighting balance in new skyrim is pretty damn good.

Thats what that preset offers. The 0.3 version... Only using ENB for DOF and using original post processing and then using reshade to do the coloring. Now, once there are enough ENB shaders that offer what I'd like, then I will try and strickly use ENB, and I think it may come sooner than later.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ibbanez wrote: Thats what that preset offers. The 0.3 version... Only using ENB for DOF and using original post processing and then using reshade to do the coloring. Now, once there are enough ENB shaders that offer what I'd like, then I will try and strickly use ENB, and I think it may come sooner than later.
Phew.. I was afraid that it was only me :-) Thanks for the comfort

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

Ewi
*sensei*

@peternet
big thanks.
@Skinner.
thanks. i use my own landscape overhaul.

Ewi
*sensei*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

My dragon folder, maybe you guys like it :-)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Q1C ... EgxUGpNVTA

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great works guys :D

Pfuscher -- Thank you kindly, as always :D

No mods, except Vivid Weathers SE and ELE SE. No Reshade and SweetFX. Pure ENB. No AA too, I forget about it :cry:

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Ewi
*sensei*

CoT and ELE SE. No Reshade and SweetFX. Pure ENB.

Guzio wrote: No mods, except Vivid Weathers SE and ELE SE. No Reshade and SweetFX. Pure ENB. No AA too, I forget about it :cry:
Whoa, I would love to get my hands on that preset. It looks 10x more wonderful than anything I've been able to come up with :(