Kingdom Come Deliverance

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance

*master*

interested to see where this goes, always found this game's lighting to look significantly worse than the beta version

*sensei*

Sorry for large screens, cant understand how to make smaller previews, "new" yandex photo hosting service seem to lack any options to choose preview size. Images also seem to be compressed, probably better to look for some other file host.
Using SandvichDISH endeffect, adaptation and bloom files. Corrected colors a bit via LUT and edited some SVOTI settings as well. Cinematic 30 fps with 1060 6gb 8-) - this game doesnt seem to like this card much, 580 is much faster .

*edited the broken yandex photos links.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Cant see images, even when open links directly. Try imgur.com, imagebam.com or something else like that.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This makes KCD even more beautiful. Damn good looking game and awesome gameplay.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Second that. I haven't "really" played anything for a long time but somehow KCD got me hooked when it was released. In many ways it's an old-school game with modern visuals, a bit clunky perhaps but that's only refreshing. It's just so much fun to simply wander around exploring the world and try to do the little quests that are practically all over the game. I haven't had time to test ENB with it but I really want to do it one of these days and see how much you can do with it. The assets in this game are very well but post-processing, time-of-day setups and so forth are playing it very safe and make the game even look bland, so I would assume there are interesting possibilities.

WIP Preset based on realism and eyecandy.
New bloom shader and more.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Would love, some love for this great game.

*sensei*

This is a great game that captures the old school rpg feeling, i also love the historically accurate medieval environments. Thank you for working on this Boris, did you by any change played the game aswell?
That preset is looking really nice Gorgulla.