World of Warcraft ENB+FXAA

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: World of Warcraft ENB+FXAA

SilverSix311 wrote:So i finally dug more into the ENB customizing read up on the settings a bit more, so far i have customized it quite a bit too my liking. Still not done, i have more learning to do with the whole thing but it gives me something fun to do. One question i have is the FXAA crap. What "app" or what place did you acquire those files and where can i learn more about it customized those to my liking. The files in notepad look super foreign... Ive done C++ but its been years since i have so i dont remember a ton anymore...
Whats the settings for that?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

such a waste of ENB.

well if we take into account for D ia blo 3, could we not do a ENB for that? the graphics are good but i still think there is a lot more room for improvment
Mobo : ASUS P8Z68-Pro

Hello, just thought I'd drop in and show what my ENB and FXAA settings look like in-game.
What I'm going for is to really keep the game for its cartoon graphics, but to really distinguish
night and day more, especially night since there is no truly dark areas in the game. Places like
the Ghostlands, Darkshore, and Teldrassil are all really beautiful places, I just think they need to
have a darker setting. WoW does have a night and day system, so the settings really take advantage of
that, also I'm using Molten WoW WOTLK, so with that in mind its doesn't have some features that
MoP introduced. Another thing to add is that I'm using no AA, WoW settings are on ultra,
except shadows are on medium.

Apologies in advance if the thread is a little old.

I've worked on the settings for a long time, any criticism and or comments is wanted.

Sakurawrs: Night looks better but it's too dark and overcontrasted (try to avoid clipping).

I tried to make something less colorful but brighter and more contrasted but not too much.
Those screenshots were taken during afternoon-evening (before-after comparison available at http://imgur.com/a/iTuJs):