Mass Effect 3 seems to be in big need of a ENB solution.

about everything
  • Author

Mass Effect 3 seems to be in big need of a ENB solution.

Hi,first of all thanks for your decision and patience to make games look better. :)
I recently played the Mass Effect 3 demo,and everything looked too grey or too brown,colors where too washed out,faded.

Just watch these 2 videos to compare how different colors are in ME3 in comparison with the lovely colors of ME2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaXbRgLlzTg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itHsEbDelbQ

I hope you could find a solution for this game,because I had great time playing the two past games of the series,and having suddenly the third part look so dull and grey kind of ruins it for me.
Thanks in advance.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Mass Effect 3 seems to be in big need of a ENB solution.

I like this game, so bad to see how stupid developers are. Instead of improve graphics they degrade it. It was so lovely to get outside of citadel and to look at sky and star in colors with nice ambient music. What else? Hip-hop background tracks perhaps.

Anyone know if a previous version of ENB works with ME3? IIRC it runs on the March 2010 update of UE3, so maybe an ENB version that works with a game that runs on the same build of UE3 would work?

I tried the ENB version I was using for ME2 with the ME3 demo, but it crashes on startup.

EDIT: Never mind, ME2 version works, BUT you have to disable origin overlay (seems to be the problem). Friggin origin...

*sensei*

Well, enb works fine with mass effect (all of them). Just wanna see ssao there and thats it.

ENBSeries wrote:I like this game, so bad to see how stupid developers are. Instead of improve graphics they degrade it. It was so lovely to get outside of citadel and to look at sky and star in colors with nice ambient music. What else? Hip-hop background tracks perhaps.
It has the feeling it was made in a hurry, when you look up in the sky you can even see the wrong texture wrapping crumpled at the top of the sphere

Developers are not incompetent. They are just doing their jobs bowing down to the executives who only care about money. Developers go to art schools and consider themselves artists, but they have to perform good enough for accountants and administrators who went to business school. So they want to keep their jobs, so they hurry and make mistakes and don't go back to fix them because they have deadlines and qoutas. I feel bad for them, they probably hate this work environment and wish they could make something beautiful and creative :( So games are made for money today, not for art like ages ago. When game companies were run by the developers themselves, not giant money loving corporations. Only one who suffers is us gamers. But we keep paying them. So I only pirate now. They have broken my trust in their products, so I won't support them.