Any chance of an ENBseries for Starfield ?

about everything
  • Author

Re: Any chance of an ENBseries for Starfield ?

Regardless of their personal views Boris provides a unique service that nobody else on the planet can perform, and spent roughly a month non stop doing it I think he said for Fallou4 iirc? correct me if i'm wrong. What would be fair remuneration to do this, us Patreon contributors could probably round up some cash to incentivize it, it's literally a massive amount of labour and skills unparalleled with an outcome that would be incredible, what would it take to make this worth your while Boris?

I don’t want to predict the future, but it’s unlikely that Starfield will live more than two years.
I respect Boris’s position and express my deep gratitude for the cool contribution to graphics.
In my opinion, this negativity from the community, supposedly about homophobia, is a manifestation of Russophobia and envy with a considerable dose of stupidity. :) This is a short-term phenomenon, because a couple of "inappropriate words" objectively cannot overshadow the author’s achievements.
If Skyrim is beautiful, it is thanks to the enormous work of artists and modders. But Starfield... Everyone has their own impressions, of course, but personally, after the ultra graphics of Skyrim, I simply cannot play Starfield. And I think the graphics won't make the game interesting and it's hardly worth Boris's time. :pardon:

It would be nice if you could save us from the horrible lighting in Starfield, like you did for Fallout 4. I don't use reshade.

Thanks for your great work.

ENBSeries wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 12:20 First of all, dx12/vulkan games are very difficult to modify the way i do it. Second, cause of liars about me, now "no shake hands" status, youtubers and journalists avoid posting any news about this project to not be attacked by crowd of idiots who decided that i'm homophobe, transophobe, racist, and so on. People of skyrim and gta community changed boots quickly and joined waves of hate. So enb for Starfield can't be widely known because of such people. And i don't want to spend my time on giving something to them, especially for free, they thought telling shit about me not gonna influence them? Good luck waiting till somebody will make mod like mine.
That must be the 'woke' horde from the Clown world polluting every corner of media and internet altogether. You better get accustomed to it and take those insults for what they are: an achievement. Being criticized by those kind of people is like a badge oh honor these days.
No one can say anything anymore otherwise you are homophobe, racist, transphobe, bigot, anti-science and the lot of fuckery they come up with every day.
They say those things like we are supposed to give a fuck, we only risk to cringe to death.

Don't mind those people, you are a legend.

About Starfield:

For me it's been such a let down. I have enjoyed it a couple of weeks (even with the terrible interface and inventory) and then it devastated me with its emptiness. I'm sorry to say this but it's been a huge disappointment. It's visually beautiful but for me it's just that. Just my opinion about the game, not the request.