TES Skyrim v0.103 Injector BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim v0.103 Injector BETA

ENBSeries wrote:I never use any kind of code by other authors just because this not interesting me. Also i don't want to make any kind of dof which is not same as in real life, this includes boken heart, butterfly and any other glamour like on this picture http://thephotoguide.co.uk/wp-content/u ... 391248.jpg. Any non realistic fx will be developed only when almost all other will be done. Btw i wanted to make depressive atmosphere of post apocaliptic world, but this require also some script like zombie mod in GTA 4, unfortunately Alexander Blade said that scripting in GameBryo like that is almost impossible, everything is static predefined.
i like triple buffring in skyrim this can remove lag in higher fps in the game and make a intresting game play
and in assassin's creed at low fps activing verticial triple buffring causes frame drop
and this problem from triple buffering
how to fox this problem dude?
tanx :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have no idea what players talking about lags and how they looks like, perhaps it's nothing closer to lag. And how tripple buffering can solve this problem, out of ideas. This method was developed very long time ago to speedup games which were rendered at low fps (in HL2 it gives about 10% speed on radeon9500). On modern pc this thing useless, driver is not awaiting any more and continue rendering in parallel. If something wrong with game threads, it's not the right solution to use tripple buffering.

ENBSeries wrote:I have no idea what players talking about lags and how they looks like, perhaps it's nothing closer to lag. And how tripple buffering can solve this problem, out of ideas. This method was developed very long time ago to speedup games which were rendered at low fps (in HL2 it gives about 10% speed on radeon9500). On modern pc this thing useless, driver is not awaiting any more and continue rendering in parallel. If something wrong with game threads, it's not the right solution to use tripple buffering.
but i've used this method on just cause 2 dx11 with nvidia Inspector and this worked .this game have frame drop on high fps and now fixed
deus ex has the triple buffering in its options too
this method used in games but game used vertical triple buffring and this causes frame drop :D

ac120 wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:megakoresh
При использовании SSAO и SSIL вместе 20 кадров вполне нормальная скорость для разрешения 1920*1080, потому что эффекты зависят от разрешения экрана. В крайзисе этот эффект гораздо примитивнее, но один из наиболее тормозящих игру (другой по тяжести это объемные лучи света в режиме dx10). В принципе можно добиться скорости SSIL близкой к SSAO только, но я пока не берусь это делать, потому что игра сырая и очередной патч может угробить всю работу (правда пока изменений 0 во всех патчах).
please translate this man because i like to know over this mod :geek:
FYI, translate.google.com

sagiy19 wrote:
ac120 wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:megakoresh
При использовании SSAO и SSIL вместе 20 кадров вполне нормальная скорость для разрешения 1920*1080, потому что эффекты зависят от разрешения экрана. В крайзисе этот эффект гораздо примитивнее, но один из наиболее тормозящих игру (другой по тяжести это объемные лучи света в режиме dx10). В принципе можно добиться скорости SSIL близкой к SSAO только, но я пока не берусь это делать, потому что игра сырая и очередной патч может угробить всю работу (правда пока изменений 0 во всех патчах).
please translate this man because i like to know over this mod :geek:
FYI, translate.google.com
this is an international froum and if you talk your toung and i do mine, Ther's gonna be a mess and no one understands the others
and google translate cant rightly translate my lang to eng or russian :D

Right, so I gotta say: the game's performance is hindered the most in areas with many complex shadows. For example in areas highly saturated with grass FPS with this mod drops to Daedric price of sewers. So is it possible to actually optimise the shadows in the game? I really doubt the skin smoothing, saturation, DOF or lighting post-processing are what is causing the issue now.

Ах, да. Я не использовал SSIL и SSAO вместе (что я, дурак, что-ли, SSAO всегда отрублена была у меня нету GTX590...). Фреймы всё равно падают. И падают там, где растительности больше всего. Например в ледниках вообще проблем с производительностю нет.

glight

Hi Boris,

Do you have plans to make an ENBinjector.exe that works with older d3d9.dll or other games (specifically v 0.075 GTA SA that works on most games)? I know you are working hard on Skyrim so I can wait, just wondering is all.

thank you for all your work on ENB series!

In regards to what megakoresh said, I agree. On my system, ENB vs. Vanilla results in about the same FPS. ENB actually performs faster in certain situations because of optimizations to SSAO over the original engine's version. I do also see slow-downs in areas with a lot of layered shadows and AO... this seems to be a problem on Bethsoft's side more than anything else. An outdoor area with a lot of self-shadowed grass and trees will kill my framerate as well.

Aside from optimizing the shadows, I wish there was a way to implement soft shadowing in this game. So many of the shadows show up at different resolutions and sometimes they're so blocky, they almost look like they're silhouettes of Legos, even when I've pumped up the shadow resolutions to 4096, which one would think would be ample. I love the shadows in GTAIV with ENB. Many people like super sharp shadows, but in real life you'll see that there is edge blurring/doubling even around direct shadows.

Also, I run an SLI system and keep a close watch on my system's temps, stats, etc. There are some areas in Skyrim where my GPU usage just drops off to about 40-50% for no apparent reason, resulting in choppy gameplay. It does this in both Vanilla and while using ENB, so it must have something to do with Bethsoft's (lack of) optimizations for the PC. I've forced different frame rendering versions and tried different variations on the SLI flags to no avail, so I'm not even sure if it's an SLI-specific problem. Reading the latest notes on the 1.4 patch, they claimed to have solved some of these issues. Hopefully, they have. We'll see.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

glight
I still don't have enough infomation about compability issues of injector, for example nobody said about any problems on win7 in guest mode or in win8. If they not exist or could be fixed, then i'll rewrite all old versions too (seems many users using software which conflict with d3d9 wrappers).

BeggarsExile
I don't have SLI, can't test. Starting from 0.101 or 0.102 version implemented small optimization which in theory should increase performance of ssao for SLI and Crossfire, but don't know is that work.
Can't do smooth shadows now, because with every new game patch i expect changes. Shader with shadow is not the one and even not 100, they are dynamically compiled when you play, so the only way is to create complex intellectual signature detection and automatic replacement. Also there are many methods to elliminate "stairs" on the shadows, hard to choose any when game allow in config to modify on shadow scaling in space. Better to distort shadow matrix to draw objects with same detail near and far from camera, but this is a lot of more work.

MexN00B

I tested the injector using Windows 8 (Developer Preview, 8120), Catalyst 11.11, and 2xATI 5830s in Crossfire.

ENBSeries does get loaded in the game, but the performance is very bad, 2-5 fps. Previously I used the 0.102 ENBSeries for a while with no problems and with around 30-50FPS with crossfire.

Update: I recently switched to Windows 8 from Windows 7, I just tested my previous settings and everything like I had before (with ENBSeries 0.102) and the performace is still bad. So it must have been something with the drivers + windows 8. I'll try to fix it but most likely its the special windows 8 version of the amd catalyst drivers thats causing the problems.