TES Skyrim 0.149

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.148

ENBSeries wrote:Huh, i don't know should i rename parameters then or call it's new feature (like apple do).
Haha, it's you mod, call it superballaliciousumptydumptyfix for all we care. :D

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Would it be possible to include an option for driver level triple buffering, much like its done in D3DOverrider?
Would be awesome to have in ENB since it crashes with overrider on and i cant bear the framedrops of the ingame VSync.
Most of the time barely scraping past 35 fps so vsync locks me down to 30 if i understand it right.

Everyone in the bar has turned into a ghost. People are transparent. The counter is transparent. All kinds of shit is transparent. Maybe it's an nvidia bug, maybe it's a known issue. I dunno, just noticed it tonight while trying out 148. I loaded up 146 with the same result. But i didn't have this problem last night. I dunno.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Samurai_Smartie
I didn't tripple buffering from 2000 or 2001, have no idea how to make this with dx9, but i'll try.

chidosity
It's because of full moon. I can't fix or even try to fix if don't know in which version issue appear and if you running correct drivers and did not any changes to system (and automatic driver update not active).

*sensei*

@chidosity: Check your SkyrimPrefs.ini and make sure bTreesReceiveShadows=1, bDrawLandShadows=1, and most importantly bFloatPointRenderTarget=1.

Something I found is that certain configuration changes can cause Skyrim to lose its mind and forget that its installed, or reset or lose its registry entries. You can tell by going into the launcher, it will have everything greyed out with the option to Install. Clicking that will reset everything without deleting or overwriting any files it seems.

Even if this doesn't happen I have had the above settings reset randomly in the past, so it is always a good first step with ENB related issues to make sure that isn't the case.

As for v0.148 I am not having any problems yet, and the SSAO looks great! I'm rebuilding my configuration for this version and I think it is the best looking so far.

Thank you for restoring forcefakevideocard!

*sensei*

A couple things I've noticed:

The animation on trees sometimes becomes kinda choppy, even with high frame rates. Seems I remember this always being an issue though, so not sure if it is something that can be easily solved. Pretty minor issue and hard to notice unless you're looking for it.

Also, in the latest v0.148 (and possibly previous in the v0.14x series) I have noticed that eye adaptation seems a bit sluggish when transitioning to new cells. If I go outside from an interior for example, things are really bright and then slowly over like ten seconds seem to fade into the proper range, and after that until changing cells again everything looks perfect.

Thankx Phinix.

Boris. Yes, the moon. That explains why it only happens at night and on certain game days. I'm using an Nvidia driver that you'll yell at me about. 3xx... So I'm happy to live with this bug. It was just new to me. I guess I just never noticed before. I'll have to incorporate it into full-moon werewolf role-play... Why can't the bugs be cool ones? Why does it make shoes visible through tables? Why couldn't it make barmaid outfits transparent? That would be a cool bug. Such is life.

*sensei*

Just a note to NVIDIA users, the 313.96 beta drivers officially fix forever the ENB flickering issue! Grab them now, since that enbeffect.fx "fix" that was floating around royally screws up color balance in spite of people saying they couldn't tell the difference.

Also, Boris, I would just like to say... MOTHER OF GOD! SKY FREAKING LIGHTING!

http://www.iparadigm.org/images/pnenb/148/148-01.jpg
http://www.iparadigm.org/images/pnenb/148/148-02.jpg

=]

chidosity wrote:Everyone in the bar has turned into a ghost. People are transparent. The counter is transparent. All kinds of shit is transparent. Maybe it's an nvidia bug, maybe it's a known issue. I dunno, just noticed it tonight while trying out 148. I loaded up 146 with the same result. But i didn't have this problem last night. I dunno.
Any chance you're running "Wet and Cold" Mod?

If so, then:
Fixed issue with invisible NPCs generating near or in your home. If you notice any, restart the mod through the options several times to remove them from your game.