TES Skyrim 0.196

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim 0.196

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (TES Skyrim, Скурим Свитки)

Graphic mod / patch ENBSeries 0.196

Priority of loading shaders (enbeffect.fx, effect.txt, enbeffectprepass.fx, enbsunsprite.fx, enbbloom.fx) now higher for files from "enbseries" folder, if file not found, then from root game folder will be loaded.

Annotations for shaders allows to declare parameters and use them for example as elements of interface, so i did it to simplify editing. Of course by default nothing is visible in new editor window, you must add annotations to global parameters which should be editable by users. Only few features implemented, but here is an example, simply put this code at the beginning of any external shader:

Code: Select all

float	ExampleFloat <
	string UIName="SampleOneFloat";
	string UIWidget="Spinner";
	float UIMin=0.1;
	float UIMax=1.0;
> = {0.33};

float3	ExampleColor <
	string UIName="SampleThreeFloat";
	string UIWidget="Color";
	float UIMin = 0.1;
	float UIMax = 10.0;
> = {0.5,0.6,1.0};

int4	ExampleInteger < 
	string UIName="III";
	string UIWidget="Spinner";
	int UIMin = 3;
	int UIMax = 10;
> = {8, 4, 6, 7};

bool2	ExampleBoolean < 
	string UIName =  "SampleTwoBoolean"; 
> = {true, false};
I'm not yet sure if this enough and don't want to make unused code too, so suggestions are welcome.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.196

interesting

Real time editing is really amazing!
Boris, is it possible to group parameters, like in main gui (like Bloom, Environment, for example)?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Possible, but don't want to do grouping, shaders are simple with small number of variables.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris

Wait... Sorry for the stupid question, just woke up and not enough coffee yet :
Does this also mean that we could be able to * switch * shaders while ingame by making some addition to the code ?
Could we call a " Bloom I ", then a " Bloom II " in real time ?.....
Or maybe change post-processes of enbeffect.fx ?...
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Thank you Boris, is it possible to move the:
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

back into the other settings? I see ENB configurations using the proxy files and since I have my personal settings in enblocal.ini they get overwritten because they link to their sweetfx dll or something here. I wish only to keep the local as clean for the user as possible and to have no interference from any enb setting if it is possible?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hrazmadul wrote:Thank you Boris, is it possible to move the:
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

back into the other settings? I see ENB configurations using the proxy files and since I have my personal settings in enblocal.ini they get overwritten because they link to their sweetfx dll or something here. I wish only to keep the local as clean for the user as possible and to have no interference from any enb setting if it is possible?
My own opinion about this : I think that enblocal.ini and enbseries.ini will both be shared and modified, depending on presets, in the end.
I don't think it was that usefull to separate it.
My thoughts only.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

I have to edit the file then since I dont want fx. framelimiter or something similar, the enblocal.ini is edited precicely so it functions with my system. then an enb configuration changes all that and I have to go around and edit the file to make it work all over again. I love the separation.

In the proxy example, if it was omitted from the local file and a enb configuration had a local file i could just overwrite with a local file i know works for me but since the proxy exists in this file i have to check and double check which proxy file and settings i have to enter in my local to make it work.

I just want this to be smooth as silk to get to configure as I love enb.
What I would love to see which Boris is making is bundling all files into the enbseries folder, so the root folder is clean.

How I would like it to look:
[enbseries]
|---enbseries.ini
|---files.fx
|---bitmaps
|---sweetfx n stuff
d3d9.dll
enblocal.ini

Simply erase enbseries folder copy in a new folder voilà working new enb configuration.

Perhaps a dream, but it is a clean folder dream.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
No, you can't switch shaders easily now, because those just parameters. That's why i said that suggestions allowed. Simply don't know how not to broke old shader format and only extend to new features, backward compatibility required. Turning different techniques seems better idea, because #define require recompilation of shaders, but techniques have unique names predefined.
At this moment only possible tricky methods to change processing type are:
1) use conditions to change code execution parts, but this is slow solution.
2) modify quad in vertex shader by moving it outside of screen or scale to zero size if render pass is not fit to quality preset, for me it's good solution to keep old standart unchanged. Btw, i didn't quality option in annotations, forgot about it.

Hrazmadul
No, i do not move [PROXY] or any other category from enblocal.ini to enbseries.ini, they are per user only. SweetFX or other mods unsupported at all, why should i do anything for users who don't use graphic features of the mod? Nobody share presets only to run other d3d9 as proxy.

*master*

Whaaooo ! Thanks ! Will be able now to test your new binaries.

Will try to think about improvements.

I am wondering... What will be the revolution when 0.200 version will be released ? ^^
Asus P8Z77-V, G.Skill TridentX 2x4go PC3-19200 CL9, Intel Core i5-3570K (3.4 GHz), Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce 3x OC(335.23), Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128go+500Go 7200RPM SATA III, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, The Grim and Somber ENB