TES Skyrim 0.218

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.218

Boris
I'm sorry, I missed it! :( Will read more thoroughly next time.

Now I'm getting a freeze on startup, reverting back to 0.218 fixes it.

Okay well if you decide to continue developing SSS I'll gladly make new textures for faces and bodies. I've already baked new normals for a few races and made a new diffuse so once I'm told what needs doing to make best use of SSS I'll gladly do it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Arrr, instead of testing each build i keeping game running, attached another one, this time tested and it work as sss visualisation. Don't forget to disable ssao and other similar effects, because with them it look transparent.

EDIT: file deleted

@Boris Thanks a lot for this! It is just what I needed, now I can clearly see where it has problem and working on it it's going to be much more easier.

As drumber said, just say what you need.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

namaste911
This texture have nothing in common with scattering color, i don't know who did it, but that person have no idea what he/she is doing.

Okay, i think it's time to give up with sss texture usage, users only start to complain why the hell bugs occur on objects, will look similar like those children now under sss lighting. Applying maps only if they created properly not fixing issue. Only one or two users can make himself/herself sss maps for wrong parts of mods which he/she use for play and in case that these mods not changing, not added new, not replaced. Such scenario impossible and only for very hardcore freaks. All i get is bad response how ugly mod is (as always). For presets it's useless absolutely. May be when UNP/CBBE(what else) will have proper sss textures in their official packs, i'll make changes and still it's huge risk to get more haters. Better to invent complex math which convert diffuse texture to sss color, current is fine for each color type, but it based on color saturation.

And idea came from all those "HD" mods for spoons i saw, mod named "HD Shit". In various locations put hd textured dragon's and dog's shit, if player or npc stepped in to it, for some time everyone hate him and friends do not help in anything, including battles.

@Boris I know, I'm a noob and I don't have any idea about SSS, they are mine, but instead of complaining I try to learn and work my shit, a little bit of guidance on the matter would be more constructive. But anyway, I understand if you don't want to work on these conditions.

Boris, now that you are back on graphics, any chance of a fix for the shadows-on-grass bug? I am talking about this:

ENB OFF

ENB ON, UseOriginalPostProcessing=true, UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=true, all effects disabled

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CorvoAttano77
It's my fix of game lighting bug for some objects.

Then could we have a toggle to disable this "fix" for grass objects?