Dark Souls 2 v0257

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: Dark Souls 2 v0257

ENBSeries wrote:In testing thread i got very bad results, crashing occur without any chance to be detected by trials and errors method and differently for all users. Don't know what to do then, drop development at all?
I never had a crash... And I´m using the the ENB with DS2 since the first version.
If people still can´t find the cause I think is best to move on.
Maybe in the course of the development someone will find the culprit.

But please do not stop the development of DS2 ENB!
Is already so great! But there are still some flickering AO in some areas.

Like the Throne of Want and Aldia's Keep.
These are endgame areas.
So you should only be able to access them by replacing the saved file.
Or by progressing on the game.

Hi guys, I just wanted to know if anyone found a solution to the lens/bloom problem wich happens near some light sources. It quickly put a big white lens flare on my screen and it's bloody boring.

pralima87 wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:In testing thread i got very bad results, crashing occur without any chance to be detected by trials and errors method and differently for all users. Don't know what to do then, drop development at all?
I never had a crash... And I´m using the the ENB with DS2 since the first version.
If people still can´t find the cause I think is best to move on.
Maybe in the course of the development someone will find the culprit.

But please do not stop the development of DS2 ENB!
Is already so great! But there are still some flickering AO in some areas.

Like the Throne of Want and Aldia's Keep.
These are endgame areas.
So you should only be able to access them by replacing the saved file.
Or by progressing on the game.
I tried sending Boris my save file, but he couldn't seem to get it to work. I just sent him the file and he replaced his own. Any ideas?

My Flickr for all things flickry

Boris, any chance you could upload your save file? I'll download it and get you to where the AO flickering is, and send it back to you. It's worth a try so you get try and fix the AO flickering.

My Flickr for all things flickry

*master*

I had a bit of trouble, but NT4 setting mode the game is stable now, but I do not understand what changes the mode NT4, to mode windows 7, but that's okay...

I also agree. With the NT mode the crash rate is tolerable. Right now, the other bugs such as AO flickering is more annoying. Perhaps a reason to the crashes will surface eventually with further development.

just had to login to say to wow ENB for DS2! On hols at mo, but am very much looking forward to trying this when i get back. Thx Boris :)

You definitely shouldn't stop developing ENB for DS2 just because some people have crash problems, I think a huge number of people are using and enjoying this ENB and very much appreciate your efforts so far.

Just registered to thank you for your efforts. Please dont stop this project. =)

I am using the ENB with Wickfut's preset and so far there is one case that always leads to a crash: traveling via bonfire to a certain place (need to check the name when I am back home in case that helps in any way).

Win7 64bit
HD7870

Ou.

If the system is the same as in DS1, then you can't just use someone's save file and get it to work. Save file is unique and attached to steam account (something like that). Though in future there may be a possibility to alter a save file with a special program, i.e. cheat. There was one in DS1.