TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

chidosity wrote:Faust, your pastebin shows AntiBSOD=true. In your above post you stated you had it set to false. Could you confirm it is set to false, and reload the game?
Ah ha! Nice catch. I thought I had disabled it a while back but apparently the change was never saved. Turning it off allows both SSAO and DoF to work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Updated version again, now AntiBSOD is not affect ssao or dof (i hope).

ENBSeries wrote:Updated version again, now AntiBSOD is not affect ssao or dof (i hope).
Problem solved, I turned AntiBSOD back on and SSAO/DoF are once again working.

AntiBSOD issue resolved here as well.

Boris, here are some observations:

Nvidia forced AO (quality or performance) result in a more significant FPS loss using .109 than in .103 for me (ENB AO disabled). It's just an observation.

ENB AO performance in .109 is significantly improved for me. I have been able to increase AO quality configuration in enbseries.ini, enable 4x MSAA + SMAA and still see playable 28-30 FPS average, even with IL enabled.

Previously in .102/.103 , I could not run AO + IL, with all AA disabled, at better than 23-27 FPS average.

GTX 560 ti.

Thanks Boris.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Fully working now ! :D

Last version :
Specs : GTX580 SLI @870-1740-2040
0x1080
0x10DE
Full AA, 8xTRSSAA via Nvidia Inspector

Grass and Water issues fixed.
no more difference between wrapper and injector. Some FPS more.
0.102 : 50 FPS outside Whiterun facing horizon
0.109 : 55-56 FPS
When closing Injector after launch, made me win 2-3 FPS more + smoother

SSAO - DOF fully working. SSAO same level than with previous 0.102, no loss in darkening

Not to speak as basic fanboy, but man, you're genius !
Thanx a ton ! :D
And Thanx to all of you for feedbacks ! :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Не знаю в чем дело но у меня dof по прежнему не работает =(

Hello Boris, hello all,

Just to let you know I have tried a quick test using your new beta version.

My first issue, should this still work without issue with the SMAA injector? Strange thing is the Dragon in the main menu now looks jaggedy, like I have no AA at all, yet when my game loads and I'm in the game world I *think* it is working, but I'm not 100% sure. It doesn't look as smooth as previous, maybe my imagination, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, its the first time I've used the Injector way of ENB, I only used the Wrapper versions in the past.

Other than that so far it is very good, performance is excellent, SSAO off at the moment, getting very steady 57-60.1 frames on GTX580 Nvidia card (Ultra settings). Great stuff Boris, thanks as always for the great work!

WoodManGamer wrote:Hello Boris, hello all,

Just to let you know I have tried a quick test using your new beta version.

My first issue, should this still work without issue with the SMAA injector? Strange thing is the Dragon in the main menu now looks jaggedy, like I have no AA at all, yet when my game loads and I'm in the game world I *think* it is working, but I'm not 100% sure. It doesn't look as smooth as previous, maybe my imagination, or maybe I'm doing something wrong, its the first time I've used the Injector way of ENB, I only used the Wrapper versions in the past.

Other than that so far it is very good, performance is excellent, SSAO off at the moment, getting very steady 57-60.1 frames on GTX580 Nvidia card (Ultra settings). Great stuff Boris, thanks as always for the great work!
SMAA injector works for me, just remember to rename its DLL to d3d9.dll instead of d3d9_smaa or whatever name you may have used while using it with the wrapper. The imperial symbol in the main menu does smooth out for me, although some parts of it still look slightly jaggedy, but they do with any AA setting it appears. Look at the area I hightlight in this image: http://i.imgur.com/wploM.jpg

That's with no AA at all, and you can see the jaggies there. With SMAA and 0.109 it is smooth for me, so that's an easy way of telling if it's working properly without loading a save.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great to see this good progress on solving the issues.

@WoodManGamer: Use the Pause key (if you haven't changed it) to toggle SMAA on/off in-game. The effect should be clearly visible. And don't care about the main menu, test in-game.

mindflux wrote:Great to see this good progress on solving the issues.

@WoodManGamer: Use the Pause key (if you haven't changed it) to toggle SMAA on/off in-game. The effect should be clearly visible. And don't care about the main menu, test in-game.
Thanks this was a very handy tip!
Vond wrote:SMAA injector works for me, just remember to rename its DLL to d3d9.dll instead of d3d9_smaa or whatever name you may have used while using it with the wrapper. The imperial symbol in the main menu does smooth out for me, although some parts of it still look slightly jaggedy, but they do with any AA setting it appears. Look at the area I hightlight in this image: http://i.imgur.com/wploM.jpg

That's with no AA at all, and you can see the jaggies there. With SMAA and 0.109 it is smooth for me, so that's an easy way of telling if it's working properly without loading a save.
Aha, this was my problem, I hadn't renamed the .dll for SMAA. Works fine now.

Thanks!