TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

ENBSeries: So all I need to do is copy over the enbseries.dll.. And then I need to run the enbinjector.exe when I play, and that's it? Keep all my old files from 1.02? Your post was a little confusing to me with that updating files thing...

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

Very great job! And thanks. But I'm having CTD problems, and I don't know if its because of this enb 109. It probably happens when I mix this one with other configurations and options from other users, keeping only the 0.109's enbseries.dll file. Is it normal to happen when you mix or not? My card is a Nvidia GT 335M for notebooks, with optimus.

nordikwolf wrote:Very great job! And thanks. But I'm having CTD problems, and I don't know if its because of this enb 109. It probably happens when I mix this one with other configurations and options from other users, keeping only the 0.109's enbseries.dll file. Is it normal to happen when you mix or not? My card is a Nvidia GT 335M for notebooks, with optimus.
Are you using fraps or dxtory perhaps? My game would crash upon loading a save with dxtory is running, and since fraps is pretty much the same I assume that would cause it aswell. I use nvidia inspector to lock fps in the meantime, as I think it's just due to the inector rather than wrapper-version that causes it, but I ofcourse don't know for sure.

Vond wrote:
nordikwolf wrote:Very great job! And thanks. But I'm having CTD problems, and I don't know if its because of this enb 109. It probably happens when I mix this one with other configurations and options from other users, keeping only the 0.109's enbseries.dll file. Is it normal to happen when you mix or not? My card is a Nvidia GT 335M for notebooks, with optimus.
Are you using fraps or dxtory perhaps? My game would crash upon loading a save with dxtory is running, and since fraps is pretty much the same I assume that would cause it aswell. I use nvidia inspector to lock fps in the meantime, as I think it's just due to the inector rather than wrapper-version that causes it, but I ofcourse don't know for sure.
Strange is that I'm not using fraps. Well, this problem happens particularly when I'm using a user's enb file with Realistic Lighting mod files.

ENBSeries wrote: Phnx
Are you sure refraction is a bug of this only version and not old from 0.103 or 0.102? And make screenshots to compare this bug with vanilla.
Okay, this is strange. It seems that the refraction effect at the top of the screen is a vanilla bug introduced with the current patch. Without enb and WITH AA refraction works normal. Without AA, strangely, refraction only shows at the top of the screen. So that has nothing to do with enb BUT any enb-Skyrim version I have tried makes refraction invisible when AA is enabled.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola wrote:ENBSeries: So all I need to do is copy over the enbseries.dll.. And then I need to run the enbinjector.exe when I play, and that's it? Keep all my old files from 1.02? Your post was a little confusing to me with that updating files thing...
Hey there kalicola, simply copy over ENBInjector.exe, enbinjector.ini and enbseries.dll. Keep the rest of the files from 0.102, but delete d3d9.dll. Then run ENBInjector every time you play.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola
So all I need to do is copy over the enbseries.dll.. And then I need to run the enbinjector.exe when I play, and that's it? Keep all my old files from 1.02? Your post was a little confusing to me with that updating files thing...
Yes, do as mindflux said if previously used d3d9.dll. Or wait for new update with wrapper version (but how do you guys run it with Steam? for me it not allow to use wrapper).

nordikwolf
I don't know anything about CTD, because i have them with or without mod, it's game and videodrivers all together. But mod need a lot of videomemory for own purposes, so may be you don't have enough and that's the problem. Other user's config doesn't matter, only if they have other d3d9 libraries or invalid shaders, then CTD possible. Personally i'm using Fraps, it doesn't have any affect, but may be because it's old version.

ENBSeries wrote:kalicola
So all I need to do is copy over the enbseries.dll.. And then I need to run the enbinjector.exe when I play, and that's it? Keep all my old files from 1.02? Your post was a little confusing to me with that updating files thing...
Yes, do as mindflux said if previously used d3d9.dll. Or wait for new update with wrapper version (but how do you guys run it with Steam? for me it not allow to use wrapper).

nordikwolf
I don't know anything about CTD, because i have them with or without mod, it's game and videodrivers all together. But mod need a lot of videomemory for own purposes, so may be you don't have enough and that's the problem. Other user's config doesn't matter, only if they have other d3d9 libraries or invalid shaders, then CTD possible. Personally i'm using Fraps, it doesn't have any affect, but may be because it's old version.
That's strange, I have not had any problem with wrapper versions of ENB series and Steam, using both 102 and 108. I just drop them in the Skyrim directory and run the game via steam. Steam appears in my start menu with a popout menu called "recently played", I run Skyrim from there.

In Steam settings there is a option to "allow steam community in game" I have turned off this option, but it probably doesn't affect ENB Wrapper working or not.

Ummm I see...strange that with your other Enbseries I wasn't having this problem. Recently I had some freezes too with enb 0.109, which forced me to use ctrl+alt+del and force close Skyrim.

nordikwolf wrote:Ummm I see...strange that with your other Enbseries I wasn't having this problem. Recently I had some freezes too with enb 0.109, which forced me to use ctrl+alt+del and force close Skyrim.
I've had the freezing issue a few times myself in the last couple hours of testing. The only thing I've changed recently is I've added the new 109 files to tapioks' 102 configs and deleted the d3d9.dll from my skyrim directory.

My PC:
i5-2500K @ 5.0GHz
nVidia GTX 680
16GB RAM