TES Skyrim 0.112 KAGE

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.112 KAGE

SubSneer wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:SubSneer
This mean that not all shaders for parallax were found by me and fixed, i need savegame to that area.
Sry. Looks like that was mod`s problem. I started preparing save file for you and decided turn off all mods to be sure my file would be compatible with your version of game. After I turned off all mods I found out there was no problem any more. Then I began turn mods one by one and got the reason:

More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8262

So this info could help other people.
If u r using More Dynamic Shadow there could be problems.

Btw I didnt say but performance in KAGE is just greate.
I play with 4 folowers and now all my cobmat going super smooth no matter indoor or outdoor.
I still cant use HDtexture but this is problem of my hardware. Once again, thnx for you work.

I would say if this is the only issue of MDS i would greatly accept that compared to the Shadow Stripes on Actors faces :(

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris :
Version with Sun Rays is on its way ?... :D
This month is ENB month, made us reworking our configs everyday.. :)
Damn, it's good ! ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

CruNcher wrote:
SubSneer wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:SubSneer
This mean that not all shaders for parallax were found by me and fixed, i need savegame to that area.
Sry. Looks like that was mod`s problem. I started preparing save file for you and decided turn off all mods to be sure my file would be compatible with your version of game. After I turned off all mods I found out there was no problem any more. Then I began turn mods one by one and got the reason:

More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8262

So this info could help other people.
If u r using More Dynamic Shadow there could be problems.

Btw I didnt say but performance in KAGE is just greate.
I play with 4 folowers and now all my cobmat going super smooth no matter indoor or outdoor.
I still cant use HDtexture but this is problem of my hardware. Once again, thnx for you work.

I would say if this is the only issue of MDS i would greatly accept that compared to the Shadow Stripes on Actors faces :(
You can get rid of the shadow stripes using the Shadow Striping Fix ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8043 )that ONLY fixes that instead, and that doesn't have 1500+ deleted records from Skyrim.esm that makes it incompatible with shitloads of mods like MDS does. MDS has tons of issues sadly. Personally I stopped using either since Boris uploaded his improved shadows as it included shadow striping fixes as far as I've been able to tell thus far.

Здравствуйте, Борис. Скажите, а Motion Blur возможно реализовать в рамках ENB ?

I am using MDS with ENB .110 and it seems to work find. I can't think of why it would be messed up with END .112 now?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

23hudo
Возможно, но примитивный как например в гта4 (только персонаж и его машина тоже будут блурится), на более качественную версию придется раскошелится производительностью как при включении usecomplexindirectlighting.

I finally made the switch from an older 102 version I have been using for ages now, and wow, what a difference! The new shadows are SO much better. And the performance seems much improved as well.

But, I am able to see through my weapons and shields sometimes. I think I'm seeing it most often when indoors. Is there any change I can make to stop this from happening? and I guess, is anyone else seeing this issue?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you close enough to object, your hands are inside of it, the same weapon. Have you ever thought about that? Or you can with vanilla game came closer to some wall and notice that hands entered in shadow. "Transparencity" is best possible solution when performance matters, because with incorrect placement of such objects in 3d space they will always have problems with shadows, ssao, depth of field.

*sensei*

Hi Boris,

Please disregard my previous statement regarding the performance of v0.112. There must've been some form of background process running on my computer, because when I ran my game today it ran very fast and looked extremely beautiful! As far as I can tell, the v0.112 you have created is the next generation of ENB Series. I wish I could give you a medal :)

Yeah, my Skyrim setup is probably the most beautiful game I have ever seen. It fucking amazing what Boris has done as a third party with so little performance hit. Imagine if he actually worked on the game