TES Skyrim SE 0.390

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.390

I fixed aurora, but can't find any issue with inventory, works fine for me and looks not like on screenshots above. Probably you folks installed some mods which remove hud, so i can't detect is it time to stop apply effects or not.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Fixed aurora borealis when SkyEnable=false set in [SKY] category.

ENBSeries wrote:Version updated, download again
Fixed aurora borealis when SkyEnable=false set in [SKY] category.
Thankyou so much!!! *happy dance*

Hello Boris; im curious as to which ENB setting majorly causes this. https://imgur.com/a/XN5ywoT

The tree lods are drastically brighter with enb on vs off. The tree lods specifically get this issue; making it hard to match especially in different weathers.

I tested with cloud shadows off its less dramatic but still not as if enb is off.,

Curious if that's fixable; or which settings causes it specifically.

Thanks.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Can't answer now, this need checking in the game. If i remember, lods do not have many properties other objects have, such as directional ambient. So maybe just need some fix to fake features of full objects as much as possible, if not done already.

Tree billboards use the same as grass I think, ENVIRONMENT > Direct / Ambient Lighting, I remember tree LODs on the shoreline getting all rosy shortly before the sun came up on some weather mods, maybe shadows are not applied to them the same way as it applies to grass.

xirangeix wrote:Hello Boris; im curious as to which ENB setting majorly causes this. https://imgur.com/a/XN5ywoT

The tree lods are drastically brighter with enb on vs off. The tree lods specifically get this issue; making it hard to match especially in different weathers.

I tested with cloud shadows off its less dramatic but still not as if enb is off.,

Curious if that's fixable; or which settings causes it specifically.

Thanks.
Are you using actual tree LOD or DynDOLOD's 'ultra trees' (tree LOD in object LOD)?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I can't find that issue with tree lods at night. Tweaking night values of directional lighting, ambient lighting, fog, colorpow - nothing show difference between tree lods and other objects, synced well. Which parameters influence this? Maybe certain weather?

*master*

Hello, this may be a dumb question. But I notice many ENBs seem to use some varying templates of ENBeffect.fx and ENBeffectpostpass.fx ... Is there a location you can research and download these templates?

The ones included in the main download seem pretty bare bones

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not aware of one. Your best bet is to download various presets and see what's included.