TES Skyrim SE 0.401

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.401

I didnt notice anything special about ambient on that video, even with character scene. Color filters per weather is not my task, anybody can do this in external shader and it's not gonna change appearance of presets. I did palette as requested which "should" solve this problem, but what changed? Still complains. Almost all presets for old skyrim look the same too, so what? There are still some very unique and catching eyes, even very old from authors who are no more with us. Simply search in old skyrim gallery of this forum what people posted in 50-200 pages range, some looks like shots from movies. I have seen the same story at gtaforums when people did shots of gta4 mod when it was popular. As example, look at screenshots of this dude search.php?author_id=115&sr=posts

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mirx - thank you for these screenshots - now I'm half blind. :shock: Why people create such presets where there is no atmosphere ? It's like vacuum without air.

I am currently creating a preset that's very atmospheric and uses every possibility of the ENB:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5280&p=88842#p88842

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm a fan of realistic, when Skyrim looks like real life we are done ;) but hey everybody can use the enb he likes the most.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Of course everybody can create what they want. Criticism is just for pointing out things that may or may not be appealing to others.
If I create something, I always welcome criticism - it helps to become better.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mirx wrote:Hey Boris, emm, i´ve talking with Rudy and he told me that this kind of ambient colours could be achieved with colour grading, can you add something like that to the weather plugin? or it is related with auto ambient?
Im asking because if i remember, the 1st version of CFL ENB had something to change the colours (top, middle, bottom) but it isn´t available anymore, because it was available with the early versions of SSE ENB.
CFL 2 has something to change colours but in general, not sepparated if i´m not mistaken, but is kinda weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gp8XAHGVeY
Mirx - You misunderstood me a little :D I was talking about colour grading, but not directly in the ENB engine. You can use a LUT for a such effect.

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Anubis wrote:
Guzio wrote:Anubis -- Thank you :D Oh, something must be wrong on my side.
What's wrong with your game ?

If it's water, then maybe it helps to know that I use "Pure Waters" mod. (almost no water seams, compared to all other water mods)
I think it has something to do with the Mindflux's "Skyrim SSE Water for ENB". With RWT the underwater looks better.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Maybe someone can help me with this:
With clear weather sometimes my nights are blue. :?

This probably comes from the weather plugin.
Check the weather id and edit it with xedit at your weather plugin esp

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Weather plugin ? I use vanilla weathers. This bug appears on clear weather (console command fw 10e1ee)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

In-game volumetric rays, I guess.