Fallout 4 0.291

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: Fallout 4 0.291

Boris,
I'm rarely writing here, preferring reading for new features. But each time i read your posts i'm beginning to think of you as a kind of 'masochist'. If you depend of foreign currency, why just do not open bank account in euro/dollars? Opening the bank account somewhere in Europe in Europe's bank is the option too. (I don't think that you're getting your salary/earns in rubles) If you don't like your country why just not immigrate? You don't live in Soviet Union (even then people were able to run away from country)

Hope you won't become angry because my post.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

iriarsham
I don't have such issue with only ENBSeries installed and all it's effects turned on. Make screenshots and share savegame and what preset which you are using.

Marty McFly
Gold or anything like that which i know is not good thing for investments, because such resources greatly degraded in price (or rather where otherpriced). And you can't get same amount of money by selling them back, especially in case of gold russian banks foolish people and have huge tax (was about 50% at SberBank about 8 years ago). Unfortunately i can't buy oil/pertol which for sure will cost muc higher price in the future.

pieron
Russians are not allowed to have foreign banks accounts and with current sancsions against Russia i know that many banks simply closed such accounts around 1-1.5 year ago. I have local bank account with 1/3 in rubles, 1/3 in us dollars, 1/3 in euro, but starting 28 december things will change because of new law. If people will start "assault" of the currency exchange areas of the banks till 28 dec, then banks may force own limits (that was already several times) and rub/eur, rub/usd balance will change a lot. Any predictions are negative, that all i can say for sure.

Boris,
don't lie, Russians are allowed to have a foreign bank accounts and make a transfers without any problems. I know it because i'm Russian and living in Europe. And many Russian people here are getting/sending funds from/to their country. And banks won't close your account just only because you are Russian, it's just so stupid (and they don't want to lose their clients and money). Please read less the Russian propaganda. European banks will just avoid to process operations with banks under sanctions, but fortunately this list of banks is not huge.
Anyway, i don't understand your fears, you already protected yourself from local currency collapse by differentiating your funds into us/eur. If you're thinking that your bank can collapse (but that's probably wont happen), then don't keep your funds on account greater than current deposit insurance (don't remember exact value), or move your main founds to foreign bank.
Also, as for alternative to keeping your funds on deposits i may suggest you to send them to investment fond in foreign country (many banks are also providing investment services with different plans, use one with low-risk level)

*master*

I feel this has gone horribly off-topic here.... :)

*master*

Merry Christmas everyone.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Merry Christmas.

Guys, any clue on remove flickering on dof/bloom?

I've tried a 2x2 min filter, it removes 1px wide bright spot seen in waving bushes, but it will also reduce overall brightness.

*master*

Merry Xmas! Thanks for wonderful Xmas Even ENB release! I just wish Fallout 4 was more popular than Skyrim. So far Fallout 4 Gallery thread is short/small and not very active :(.
i7 8700K @ 5Ghz | ASUS Z370 Hero X WiFi | Corsair 16GB @ 3200Mhz | RTX 2070 Super @ 1950Mhz | Xonar DGX | 768GB NVMe SSD | 2TB HDD | Corsair 850W | LG 32GK850G-B 1440p 32' G-Sync 165Hz VA | Logitech G402 | Corsair K70 Rapidfire | Windows 10 LTSC 1809

MonarchX wrote:Merry Xmas! Thanks for wonderful Xmas Even ENB release! I just wish Fallout 4 was more popular than Skyrim. So far Fallout 4 Gallery thread is short/small and not very active :(.
Don't worry. With CBBE now available, it may start getting some love, unfortunately.
I suppose people aren't as drawn to FO4 as they were to Skyrim because a/ less ugly ass non-lore friendly mods b/ not fantasy so less possibilities ( and c/ arguably because FO4 is somehow quite boring and less diversified than Skyrim was , which in turn may mean people won't stick around as long as they did ). Bottom line, it's a far less sexy ( to be taken both figuratively and literally ) universe.

To end the christmas rant on a brighter note, at least, people here on the ENB forums have better tastes in pictures than 99% of the Nexus who mostly vote according to whether the poster is a well known female Nexus user, even if the pictures are actually pretty terrible :p

Merry christmas !
[/rant off]

*master*

Wolrajh wrote:
MonarchX wrote:Merry Xmas! Thanks for wonderful Xmas Even ENB release! I just wish Fallout 4 was more popular than Skyrim. So far Fallout 4 Gallery thread is short/small and not very active :(.
Don't worry. With CBBE now available, it may start getting some love.
[/rant off]
Yeah, nothing makes a game more popular, moddable, and simply more awesome than a good "Innie vs. Outie CBBE" mod. I mean this is after all why Fallout 4 was made, wasn't it?

Boris, do you think you could include separate set of effects for Innies and Outies? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

Please don't ban me, but I couldn't resist :roll: .
i7 8700K @ 5Ghz | ASUS Z370 Hero X WiFi | Corsair 16GB @ 3200Mhz | RTX 2070 Super @ 1950Mhz | Xonar DGX | 768GB NVMe SSD | 2TB HDD | Corsair 850W | LG 32GK850G-B 1440p 32' G-Sync 165Hz VA | Logitech G402 | Corsair K70 Rapidfire | Windows 10 LTSC 1809

iriarsham
I don't have such issue with only ENBSeries installed and all it's effects turned on. Make screenshots and share savegame and what preset which you are using.
I Think I Found The Issue, Problem Is From MSL Rev6 By JawZ ....(But I Dont Know Why)