TES Skyrim 0.198

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.198

ENBSeries wrote:offtop:
Guys, do you know anything about issues with fullscreen videos playback with MPC on GeForce GTX6xx videocards? I remember one post by user that in dynamic scenes when lighting changes very fast they have problems (only one guy on overclockers forum posted), but now i can't get rid of checkered background which looks like transparency background in image or video editors and it appear only when very fast moving of contrast objects or they blinking and starts looking transparent in that areas. Dxva disabled in options, tried dx9/dx7 renders and 2d and 3d surfaces both, no changes, only in windowed mode don't have this problem (KMPlayer work). I never saw issue with GF9600GT. Damn, i can't listen music with crappy realtek and now this.
Did you try MadVR render and Enhanced Video Renderer ? They are a little different, especially MadVR.
If you don't have MadVR, you can try installing it via a pack at this adress : http://yatoshi.com.
It's lightweight, reliable and quite mature (I used this for years without problems, despite being an advanced video encoder).

There is also a alternate fullscreen mode made to avoid tearing and an exclusive D3D FullScreen mode. You can try it too.
Asus P8Z77-V, G.Skill TridentX 2x4go PC3-19200 CL9, Intel Core i5-3570K (3.4 GHz), Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce 3x OC(335.23), Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128go+500Go 7200RPM SATA III, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, The Grim and Somber ENB

Hey all- where do we post information on CTD issues and troubleshooting with the latest version? Every time I try to post here with spec information it says my post is too spamy.

*master*

Guys, do you know anything about issues with fullscreen videos playback with MPC on GeForce GTX6xx videocards? I remember one post by user that in dynamic scenes when lighting changes very fast they have problems (only one guy on overclockers forum posted), but now i can't get rid of checkered background which looks like transparency background in image or video editors and it appear only when very fast moving of contrast objects or they blinking and starts looking transparent in that areas. Dxva disabled in options, tried dx9/dx7 renders and 2d and 3d surfaces both, no changes, only in windowed mode don't have this problem (KMPlayer work). I never saw issue with GF9600GT. Damn, i can't listen music with crappy realtek and now this.
Well.. I can't really say why for NVidia.. but have you tried VLC player? I think there was a common opinion on the program that it's over-rated or something but I don't have any issues with it, and use it for video consistently.

My Motherboard uses Realtek Drivers for sound (Been to cheap / poor to get an audio card, and have been enjoying onboard with a few tweaks in the equalizer that sound fantastic to me. But then again, not having heard anything through an audio card before, I don't know what I'm possibly missing out on.

*master*

personalhalo wrote:Hey all- where do we post information on CTD issues and troubleshooting with the latest version? Every time I try to post here with spec information it says my post is too spamy.
That's usually done on this thread here (If it's .198 you're using).

*master*

Right... one thing I was wondering about... How would I be able to change the bloom to behave more like Skyrim's bloom? I like the way that it isn't applied to the entire screen, and increasing the intensity of the bloom doesn't increase how fuzzy the over-all screen is compared to ENB bloom. Is there a way to cut out the sections of the bloom where it isn't necessary?

An example: Looking at a sunrise and seeing the glittering reflection on the water. What Skyrim's bloom does is add bloom to the sun and the glitter on the water only. ENB Bloom will cover the screen in what looks like a haze, and while the glitter on the water and sun have more bloom than the rest of the scene, the screen still looks too fuzzy for my tastes, and the Skyrim bloom looks much cleaner and crisp. I'm terrible at coding and would probably fuck up the code and ruin the bloom :lol:, so could somebody help me out with this?

*sensei*

Boris
Used these with MPC HQ 1.68 and some video encoding in virtualdub, maybe help not sure (have not seen similar issues) :>
Mostly this:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/x264vfw/
but sometimes this one:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffdshow-tryout/

Thou I use mostly "enhanced video renderer (custom presenter)" as output setting, you can adjust the resizer quality and amount of buffers used there either way :)
Internal Filters in bold font is adjustable but usualy contain limited settings :>

Cruncher
I know working on it thou lol

*sensei*

I too have seen the problem with v0.198 where the CK crashes with texture errors. Works in v0.197, not really a big deal as for now I just copy over the 13.7.13 files when I want to work in the CK.

DaemonWhite wrote:
personalhalo wrote:Hey all- where do we post information on CTD issues and troubleshooting with the latest version? Every time I try to post here with spec information it says my post is too spamy.
That's usually done on this thread here (If it's .198 you're using).
For heaven's sake... the anti-spam filter won't let me post any specs, or use any words that are non-English. Can the moderators give me a little help, please? :(

Just get a copy of VLC and never look back. MPC has a place along with winamp, in the year 2000.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Oyama
Got the bottleneck under control it was my Shadow settings that caused this CPU brake im optimizing them now based on this Scene to hold them stable :)
and it wasn't plain Ultra settings i have to check what i changed from Ultra for the shadows that they fall so down Helgeen Keep is a real good testcase for the shadow setup and Realtime Performance behavior :)

i wonder if the hidden

bMTRendering=[0]/[1] might have a effect here

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard