TES Skyrim 0.265

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.265

Pfuscher
Quality is the same for vanilla parallax and mine. You just need to blur important places as workaround of dxt compression, check articles how compression algorithm works to understand how to fix this.

klotim
I mostly neednative mods which will mark existing nif models for specific new effects and placing new objects in the world which will be invisible proxy for drawing objects and effects by the mod.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

charlievoviii
I didn't see any replies from you because when I'm signed in, I don't see your posts because you're blocked. So you're not getting any thanks. In addition, you irritate the hell out of me so please would you simply pretend I'm not here? I don't desire any interaction with you. Save your smug little comments, it's not worth wasting either of our time.

Sorry everyone for this off-topic... Just a little unpleasantness that goes back quite a ways. I hope this is the end of it. My apologies.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16 wrote:charlievoviii
I didn't see any replies from you because when I'm signed in, I don't see your posts because you're blocked. So you're not getting any thanks. In addition, you irritate the hell out of me so please would you simply pretend I'm not here? I don't desire any interaction with you. Save your smug little comments, it's not worth wasting either of our time.

Sorry everyone for this off-topic... Just a little unpleasantness that goes back quite a ways. I hope this is the end of it. My apologies.
I didn't know you hold a grudge, i thought only females does that shit. it's all good. back to topic. :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Does anyone have laptop with Optimus for running skyrim? I don't understand if all of these do not work any more with the mod after certain driver version or gf7xx and above. Optimus fix on nexus do not work also as reported at least. I can't buy it, planned but the prices now twice higher, can't afford such useless piece of iron and plastic any more, but it damn popular these days. At least i want to be sure in the existance of the unsovable issue.

For anyone that is interested, I gathered a list of vanilla floor/ground textures that have alpha channels. I'm not claiming the list to be all-inclusive or complete. I simply looked at ground/floor textures that might be affected. It's at least a starting point.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_Nly ... sp=sharing

Thanks for updating. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TechAngel85 wrote:For anyone that is interested, I gathered a list of vanilla floor/ground textures that have alpha channels. I'm not claiming the list to be all-inclusive or complete. I simply looked at ground/floor textures that might be affected. It's at least a starting point.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_Nly ... sp=sharing
thanks for sharing man.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi Boris,

I found what I think is a very minor bug in ENB 0.265.

In the control panel, the following Indirect Lighting controls have no effect, i.e. setting to False does nothing:

UseIndirectLighting=true
UseComplexIndirectLighting=true

However, the following control does work, setting to false disables the ambient IL:

UseAmbientIndirectLighting=true

The only way to completely disable SSIL is to disable the entire SSAO/SSIL effect, or to set the following to zero:

ILAmount=2.5
ILAmountInterior=0.5

It's not a big deal, I just encountered the issue when creating a demo video to showcase the SSIL effect -- it ended up being fairly tedious to enable / disable the effect ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, i can't say anything about this issue, code was not changed in that part very long time ago and what i see in shaders and c++ is fine. May be you forgot to save and apply changes?

Btw, is Dxtory works with the mod?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hi Boris,

I will try and see if 'Apply Changes' allows these parameters to work, though I know that 'UseAmbientIndirectLighting' works without requiring 'Apply Update'. These other parameters may have been non-functional for a long time (i.e. for many ENB versions); I have only tried disabling these effects in the current 0.265 release.

As for Dxtory, I don't use this program so I will allow someone else to respond :)