TES Skyrim SE 0.343

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.343

ENBSeries wrote:I have never seen any light in interiors which coming from windows, developers didn't bother about this and just used directions from one side or from bottom, which probably just some default engine states for lights. Those mods from old skyrim, which did more correct light with shadows - do not allow interiors to be detected as interiors. So if you see in statistics of the mod that it's interior detected, then there is no bug both in ENBSeries and in that mod you are using.

Ok, but what is this "DirectLightingIntensityInterior" that ENB is modifying ? (if there should not be any directional light in interiors)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, another try to explain. Direct lighting is the sun light and also flashes from thunder. Inside interiors in vanilla game these lights are invalid, just white and have wrong direction, it's just a game bug. I made parameters for every time of the day and they are generated automatically from one name, to which added *Night,*Dusk,*Sunrise, etc, so even if effect like skylighting do not work in interiors, it do have such parameters. But in case of direct lighting it is working properly to let players reduce that effect or on the contrary, increase it for some screenshots cause it may make better look of characters in some places and camera angles.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Okay, another try to explain. Direct lighting is the sun light and also flashes from thunder. Inside interiors in vanilla game these lights are invalid, just white and have wrong direction, it's just a game bug. I made parameters for every time of the day and they are generated automatically from one name, to which added *Night,*Dusk,*Sunrise, etc, so even if effect like skylighting do not work in interiors, it do have such parameters. But in case of direct lighting it is working properly to let players reduce that effect or on the contrary, increase it for some screenshots cause it may make better look of characters in some places and camera angles.
Thank you ! This makes it clear. ;)
Using ELFX now - Directlighting interior parameters working. As you said - it can make some things look better.
(at the expense of some missing building textures)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Fixed reported bugs

Hello Boris!
First off, I'd like to thank you for all of your hard work in maintaining this project diligently, Greatly appreciate it!

I've following this forum for a bit and apparently even after downloading the latest binary (29th May), I'm still having this problem:
Guzio wrote:Boris - One of the users reported a problem with SSS and Enhanced Blood Textures : https://imgur.com/9bo8rGC.jpg, https://imgur.com/LRZVeV2.jpg
The preset I'm currently using is Natural View Tamriel (NVT) with ELFX. Seeing a few posts before you mentioned that you had already fixed it, so I was wondering if there would be anything else that could possibly caused this on my end.

Again, Thank you very much for all your hard work!^^

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

To fix something, i must see it myself. What i have seen - fixed. How to see more - no idea.

Uhm, my game looks like this with the new binaries: https://i.imgur.com/QaGwHH3.
It appeared with a delay and couldnt replicate it the second time I loaded up the game, weird.
Last edited by BigBen on 30 May 2018, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

EDIT: nevermind.

It seems like the shadow bug has disappeared for me with the new dll so far.
I'll report any new bug if I find one.

Hi there!

First time here. Came back to Skyrim after a couple of years to check out the SE version. Naturally I wanted to enjoy the game with a nice ENB preset, which I got all set up and working but yet somehow they all feel a bit off. Decided then to tinker with the settings myself a bit and noticed that the "PointLighting" section of the Oldrim ENB versions was missing.

Back in the day I used that setting to make things like torches and lamps really "pop" like in this screen https://imgur.com/a/9UnMjeK but unfortuantely I'm unable to replicate a setting that looks like the screen. So my question as a noob: was PointLighting replaced by something else or is it gone for good?

Thanks in advance!