TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.109 BETA

Wolfstryder wrote:
Unreal Warfare wrote:
Wolfstryder wrote:I just downloaded 109 beta again. Underwater still solid green for ATI unless I'm reading wrong.
Just disable Depth of Field in skyrimprefs.ini and never worry about it again.
I'd rather not have perfectly clear water.
Then use Green Water Fix on the Nexus.

Either way it won't be one hundred percent perfect until it's fixed. You have options available to you for now until then.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Oyama wrote:@Wolfstryder :
I'm enabling AF via ENB, or via GPU drivers.
Better performance is via ENB, for almost same exact quality.
About adding FXAA via effect.txt, scroll some posts back on this thread, Tapioks gave me advices about it.
I was asking the same question... ;)

About AA methods, SMAA (Ultra preset) is giving me much better results than even 4xAA in game... And is much more ENB friendly IMO :)
I know this isn't the thread for this but I made an effect.txt file and put the fxaa settings I wanted in it with the include line. I also copied the shaders folder from Skyrim FX Shaders into my data folder. The effects aren't kicking in. What am I doing wrong?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Wolfstryder :
yep, definitely not the thread for this... :D
I suggest you ask Tapioks directly on his thread or via PM on Skyrim Nexus :)
Well, let's get back to ENB series...

@Boris ; implementation of new fx is working fine ?
The more I play it, the more I'm amazed by 0.109. ;)
You did a great job with this one, fully stable and so smooth...
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

Boris, as I promised, I made a donation for you in my name, Klauss T. L. . Keep the good work dude! I'm loving your job, this 0.109 version is awesome, my Nvidia card notebook is finally thanking lol.

Btw, I'm getting "inverted" DoF. When the object is close to me, it fades, and distant objects looks clearly visible, not the contrary, as it should be. Anyone here having this problem too with DoF? I needed to use other DoF from another Enb.

*master*

Wolfstryder wrote:
Oyama wrote:@Wolfstryder :
I'm enabling AF via ENB, or via GPU drivers.
Better performance is via ENB, for almost same exact quality.
About adding FXAA via effect.txt, scroll some posts back on this thread, Tapioks gave me advices about it.
I was asking the same question... ;)

About AA methods, SMAA (Ultra preset) is giving me much better results than even 4xAA in game... And is much more ENB friendly IMO :)
I know this isn't the thread for this but I made an effect.txt file and put the fxaa settings I wanted in it with the include line. I also copied the shaders folder from Skyrim FX Shaders into my data folder. The effects aren't kicking in. What am I doing wrong?
There are 2 additional files in the main folder you prolly missed:
technique.fxh
common.fxh

@samurai_smartie

Man, loved your Jon Battle-Born's phrase hahaha.

I don't appreciate the curtness of your response to my inquiry. If you are not supporting other software then why did you release the injector? I never had a straight-up CTD upon loading with your previous versions, I'm not sure why it should change now nor have I ever given you cause to respond to me in such a manner. It says right on the download page it's for people who use monitoring software. I use Dxtory for streaming so other people can see your work and hopefully take a look at it.

You released a broken injector, I understand this is a BETA. I am telling you what is not working so you can fix it for the release candidate. Unless this is the release candidate and it's just a waste of time to tell you anything. You really think Dxtory or any other licensed software developer is going to fix bugs associated with your hacks? If you believe that I've got some waterfront property to sell you in Nebraska (That's in the USA, Boris).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Cataxu
You released a broken injector
That's not right, injector is not broken, it's DXtory ignore fact that other software can do injections, similar with XFire, EVGA, Afterburn, etc, etc, etc (but as i heard last update of Afterburn did a fix). You may like or hate what i said, it's a fact. If you think that software by someone without company with 100k$ budget always do buggy coding, just don't use it, okay?

*master*

CruNcher wrote:
Opethfeldt wrote:The first 0.109 version was the best for me (using a nvidia gtx680), except the alt+tab bug that disable depth effects after a while.
Why was it the "best" for you because it Subjectively looked better with your previous settings ?
or because of a specific Render or Speed problem you experience now with the updated versions ?

As fast as this is changing you have to expect your old settings to not work as expected anymore and retune them to get a equal rendering result as you used to it from your mod.
Sorry i didint notice your response.
It was very easy to "port" my config actually, the only diference is SSAO that needs lower values in .109 vs .102 to make it look similar. Still feel that 0.102 ssao is better, but ugly at distance.

All "0.109" looks the same but the latest available to download give me bug with fog, changing values does nothing unless i restart the game. The best one for me is that version with the "AntiBSOD=true" fix, all after that causes bugs.

Another bug, everytime I launch the game or hitting BACKSPACE (while writing to console for example), I have to press the HOME key to disable some kind of frame limit, after that is super smooth (still limited to 60fps). Really annoying. This didint happen with 0.102.
Last edited by Opethfeldt on 08 May 2012, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.

Most big budget software is crap. The only video capture program that ever works for me with minimal performance loss is Fraps.

Thanks Boris for providing this free product. ATI fixes still coming along ok? :)