TES Skyrim 0.193

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.193

Oyama wrote: Anyone out there using latest Nvidia beta 326.19 drivers ?
nope. after 320 ver (makes my pc lagging, freezing and BSODing) i'm afraid to use newer versions, so i'm stick to 314

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama;

I was meant to try it when I tried Windows 8.1 to see how that performed but Nvidia has a funny way of showing how a recommended driver version is working, couldn't get past the "checking system" window, first window that pops up when you launch the driver .exe file.

So decided not to bother with it now when I'm back on Windows 7 again.

I'm using the latest Nvidia beta 326.19 drivers and do not have a single problem with it so far. My card is factory overclocked 660ti.

By the way Boris. Are the default settings you set below also what you would recommend for most users?

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true

CTD on startup (before menu) with 0.193.
Screen never even goes black, I get the TES icon on the taskbar, then it closes out.
i7 3770k @4.2Ghz
(2) 2GB 560ti's SLI'd
Win 7 x64 Home Premium 16GB
Nvidia 314.22 drivers
tried with my normal enbseries.ini, also backed up my current enb config and replaced with all the included files for 0.193, no joy.
0.192 works fine, using with RealVision ENB. Love the "ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true", seems to cut my RAM usage almost in half.

I have stability like I've never seen before with this. However, I'm having some texture issues. The Loading screen pictures have a red tint to it. And everything is slightly blurry in game. Also when I open the map it's blocky. I did change Ambient Occlusion, Depth of Field, and Both AA to True.

Another odd thing I experience multiple CTD on Ugrids 5 and 7. But 9 plays like a dream. I can go more than an hour without an CTD.

I'm running 200 esps, mostly armor and companions, 2k textures, and this allows me to play fluidly without stutter.

I also did enable the FPS limiter and set it to 40.

My apologies if any of these statements or questions are elementary. I've just started scratching the surface beyond plug and play on ENB's.

Also using the latest version of Unreal Cinema.

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

CPU :: Core i5 2500k @3.30GHz
GPU :: ASUS GeForce GTX 690
Physics: ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Ram :: 16GB
Sound :: Realtek High Definition Audio

http://i.imgur.com/EagZXET.jpg

Bael wrote:Another odd thing I experience multiple CTD on Ugrids 5 and 7. But 9 plays like a dream. I can go more than an hour without an CTD.
It is known that changing ugrids on one savegame back and forth causes stability problems (game engine issue). So that is why it crashes when u revert to ugrids 5, 7 etc. You can try a new game with various ugrids and see how that goes....

Re:

ryaneu wrote:I'm using the latest Nvidia beta 326.19 drivers and do not have a single problem with it so far. My card is factory overclocked 660ti.
Same here, zero issues with 326.19 on my gtx 680.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama wrote:Boris

Noticed a SOLID improvement in interior cells as well, + 5 FPS ! :shock:
Well, well done.

All

Anyone out there using latest Nvidia beta 326.19 drivers ?

I am, no issues. works well.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

gallen0
There are no changes to bloom parameters or anything else not related to memory. If somebody else can proove, then it's a bug because of memory hooks and i need to fix it, so compare to old versions first or disabled memory fixes.

t113
Toggle memory fix parameters on/off and report which produce crash for you. Also this may depends from software running on background, various monitoring, antiviruses, screen captures.

Bael
uGrid problems can't be because of mod, may be you playing saved game with different uGrid setting?

These setting are default for users with videocards of greater or equal 1 Gb video memory, x64 OS and many mods installed. The best result for NVidia, for AMD uncompressed argb textures give better performance and less CTD (for users with 2-3 Gb vram).
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true

Drivers can kill your videocard easily, this is known fact. You may google regarding one version of nvidia drivers (196.xx as i remember) which also corrupted my gf8600gt.

I'm developing another memory fix type which use streaming and caching of textures and meshes from/to hdd or memory in case of x64 systems, so visit this topic (or other latest of the mod) from time to time in case if i'll publish tests. Actually my lazy ass don't really want to bother with such things.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

charlievoviii wrote: I am, no issues. works well.
Thanx. Will update.

Boris
If you call yourself "lazy ass", what would it be in case you weren't lazy ???? :lol:

Just shoot the tests ! We'll take it ;)
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop