TES Skyrim SE 0.343

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.343

Thank you,attached version no those bugs:

https://imgur.com/a/BSQxGLK dragon is fine
https://imgur.com/a/tT64m8s wall is fine
https://imgur.com/a/5OrTa53 rock is fine

But skill interface some issues,intperkstars
https://imgur.com/a/CqNETIM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris - I don't forget about a specular in the object section, but it's calculated in the other way, from a different direction, maybe, for me looks kinda buggy. In Oldrim all those speculars (in enviroment and in objects) works.

Tested the dll you have posted, in Soul Cairn, no bugs, but with the official release, I also haven't noticed any bugs. Loading time increased.

EDIT -- One more question, is it possible to add a more control for the ambient light, saturation or curve ? Some of the weather mods use a fake, strange orange ambient light from bottom, during the sunny weather :

Cloudy
Sunny

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

Guzio, the orange light you're seeing is reflected light from the sky. I think the default value for all of the SkyAmbientBottomIntensity settings is too high and drop them all down to 0.03.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guzio
Specular shaders for bodies is invalid in game and i have zero interest to find out why and fix. You can see the same with sharp eye in vanilla game.
Regarding directional ambient, it's a big problem by performance in dx11, i did the code in these optimized versions to have not so big performance impact, but now forced to revert back and move all computations to videocard and i starting to doubt it's good idea, cause people mostly play in areas where many objects not visible, but resolution and videocard model do matter for my new non released code. With gtx 1060 at 1440*810 i'm having at Riverwood's bridge 84 fps with version based on shader's calculation for all per object parameters instead of cpu, while in recent official releases around 78 fps and less. But still i can't jump over my head and must feed to game my own buffer at locking to know what is inside of it and this procedure is bottleneck, without it i have 97 fps. With ambient i must copy matrix for every object, get directional ambient matrix (they both unique per object), multiply each other with tweaks of the mod and push to modified buffer. It's a lot of data transfer, i guess fps would drop to around 60. Compute this in shader is the only possible way with much less costs and i hope to do it, but it's still much math which happen per pixel on screen, while on cpu it's once per object. Really hard choice for me what to do, cpu vs gpu, only for future i can say for sure gpu way is better cause of scaling, but 4k resolution sucks anyway compared to cpu version. Or with mods installed, like lot of grass, this bottleneck will be even worse. Damn, so uneasy.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Please test this version for bugs. It use gpu computation to remove bottleneck. But slower for high display resolutions

EDIT: file deleted

*master*

Tested here, Boris!

No exterior bugs and I noticed improved performance looking at Riverwood from the bridge, btw. But the map is black!
Last edited by phoenixfabricio on 02 Jun 2018, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

PhoenixVivid ENB for SSE / Phoenix Cinematic ENB for Fallout 4
Imaginarium ENB for SSE / Insanity ENB for Skyrim LE
NCW ENB for Fallout 4 / Somber Phantasy ENB for SSE

My Nexus Page

ENBSeries wrote:Please test this version for bugs. It use gpu computation to remove bottleneck. But slower for high display resolutions
Works pretty amazingly, game loaded much faster than usual no issues in-game after traveling many times around the map, only issue is opening the map everything is black.

https://i.imgur.com/EeGdZsT.png

edit: removed img bb code from post, it was stretching the page.

mohaderhangen

Okay also tested it.
Rig:
GTX 1080
i7 4790k
In comparison to the previous version, FPS increased by 2-3,even though I play in 4k.
Worked fine for some time, until I AltTabed out of the Game.
It then started freaking out, first there was some kind of blur over the screen.
Then the sun got some kind of square shape. (https://imgur.com/a/vwpiqrb)
Then everything started flashing, until all colors vanished and the screen changed colors as I moved ( Gray -white), with UseEffect=false, the whole screen was white and didn't change.

Okay, tried to replicate this, made sure anything was disabled. ( MSI Afterburner etc)
After flying around with tcl and player speed 400 for a while, it just started to flicker randomly ( really random, sometimes only when you moved , sometimes there were some kind of Scanlines over the screen), I didn't even had to AltTab.
No blur and no buggy sun though.
First it stopped when I opened the game console, but after a few seconds it resumed even with console on.
If you tried to move for a few seconds, the bug "disappeared" and same as before there were only some shades of gray on the screen.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for reports, another test then.

EDIT: file deleted

Supierce

Where do you find the SkyAmbientBottomIntensity settings?