TES Skyrim 0.193

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.193

KuroTenshi wrote: The problem is even with ReduceSystemMemoryUsage, it remained unstable in 0.192. Normally solved with 0.193. Have to know why these CTDs at startup. Are you using ATTK or Misc DLL ?
Not at all, well I'm using skse, but that's all... I didn't even know anything about attk until you bring that up :)
Did you think to modify your enbseries.ini ? Lots of settings has been moved to enblocal.ini. Dll switching is not enought between 0.192 and 0.193. Settings were separated in too files.
I completely replace all files, and using default files provided by Boris. Doing that, 0.192 works, and 0.193 doesn't :(
ENBSeries wrote:TO ALL USERS WITH CRASHES AT STARTUP WHEN ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
Test attached version.
Your attached version doesn't launch unfortunately :(
Well actually the game launches but ENB is not loaded. I'm using the injector version, and changed the name from d3d9.dll to enbseries.dll.
But I suppose the injector version dll is different from the wrapper one?
But i think it's other software or secondary d3d9 mod.
As I said, no secondary software apart from skse, and no other d3d9 mods like sweetfx.

ENBSeries wrote:Drallen
The only difference in new test vs 0.193 which on site is uncompressed textures handling. But why it fails is unknown and definetly not correct behavior, so i will not search for the problem because it not exist from my side, users must find out which software doing this for AMD and NVidia both.
Also i don't know which version 7/21 do you mean, there are many versions last days, about 70. If you mean from web site download section, try first to change DisableDriverMemoryManager parameter, if it will not do anything, set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false and if again no result, then come back for testing (but users tested already yesterday and were satisfied with last build).
First of all, thank you Boris for all your work, my modded skyrim now runs a lot better.
I also was experiencing crashes at start with 0.193 and reading what you wrote i found that, for me, the problem is due to Skyrim Performance Monitor, without it i can set all to "true"

*master*

Mandark wrote:Well actually the game launches but ENB is not loaded. I'm using the injector version, and changed the name from d3d9.dll to enbseries.dll.
Sorry, can't help you. Last time i tried the injector version, didn't manage to load it. I am using only the Wrapper version ^^.
Asus P8Z77-V, G.Skill TridentX 2x4go PC3-19200 CL9, Intel Core i5-3570K (3.4 GHz), Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce 3x OC(335.23), Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128go+500Go 7200RPM SATA III, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, The Grim and Somber ENB

Behelit wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:Drallen
The only difference in new test vs 0.193 which on site is uncompressed textures handling. But why it fails is unknown and definetly not correct behavior, so i will not search for the problem because it not exist from my side, users must find out which software doing this for AMD and NVidia both.
Also i don't know which version 7/21 do you mean, there are many versions last days, about 70. If you mean from web site download section, try first to change DisableDriverMemoryManager parameter, if it will not do anything, set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false and if again no result, then come back for testing (but users tested already yesterday and were satisfied with last build).
First of all, thank you Boris for all your work, my modded skyrim now runs a lot better.
I also was experiencing crashes at start with 0.193 and reading what you wrote i found that, for me, the problem is due to Skyrim Performance Monitor, without it i can set all to "true"
Well done!
I completely forgot about that one, and yes SPF is making the game crash if the parameter is set to on!
KuroTenshi wrote:
Mandark wrote:Well actually the game launches but ENB is not loaded. I'm using the injector version, and changed the name from d3d9.dll to enbseries.dll.
Sorry, can't help you. Last time i tried the injector version, didn't manage to load it. I am using only the Wrapper version ^^.
Well I'm sure it's just that the dll are different...
And for me, it's the contrary, only injector version is working :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't understand, attached test 36 don't work also because of Skyrim Performance Monitor software or it also not helped against crashes of 0.193 on the site?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Skyrim Performance Monitor software doesnt work with the new ENB and causes CTD. That doesn't have anything to do with ENB, the creator of that software need to update it. Borris make ENB, his job is not to solve your other issues that have nothing to do with the ENB.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

But what about version 36? Is it work? I can't test myself, because never installing other software.

Btw, enboost logo thumbnail on skyrim nexus site clamped funny to "x64 anti ENB", i'll grab all haters in one place.

charlievoviii wrote:Skyrim Performance Monitor software doesnt work with the new ENB and causes CTD. That doesn't have anything to do with ENB, the creator of that software need to update it. Borris make ENB, his job is not to solve your other issues that have nothing to do with the ENB.
Confirmed, I started Skyrim without the Skyrim Performance Monitor and no CTD on startup. Using the most recent test version 36 from Boris. Thanks, everyone :)

I'm still having some performance issues but I'm investigating my settings. Currently stuck around 25 FPS, much stuttering.

Will report again later or if there is another test version.

Boris

Enb 0.193 + Skyrim Performance Monitor 3.4 beta 3
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true

Crash

Test 36 + Skyrim Performance Monitor 3.4 beta 3
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=true

Starts without problems

charlievoviii

We are just reporting wich software may cause problems to let people know why their game may not start

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok, seems performance monitor don't like my changes to uncompressed textures, but i have no idea why it using them, probably better to talk to author. Or should i make new parameter to disable/enable compressed textures?

Drallen
Stuttering on AMD card is "normal" behavior when ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true. Decompress most of important textures to 16 or 32 bit argb format or wait till i finish streaming (working on it now).
PS: add your PC specific to signature, if you will test here