TES Skyrim SE 0.386

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.386

Really they did? I don't believe until I see it. Just updated the build but haven't gotten to test it yet.

EDIT: Tested and at least subsurface scattering is broken, i.e. not working at all.

I did a detailed writeup on it and it was passed directly along to the dev team.

SSS is broken because of course them fixing it changes the shader code so now ENB's detecting of the proper shaders to edit for SSS is failing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I expect cause of shader changes i will not be able any more to use dumpled reflection data of shaders, so all dependent features will be broken.

They always bring the useless updates to ruin modder's work,what a suck :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Short time: Bad
Long time: This should be good right?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kranazolika wrote:I need a little bit of help, like that:
Green water issue at Whiterun...

Without ENB

https://i.imgur.com/EuZMH4V.jpg

With ENB

https://i.imgur.com/EwyHnFB.jpg

I use:

Rudy ENB SE for Obsidian Weathers and ENB binaries 0.381
But, atm with 0.386

I made a video, where I am trying to enable and disable ENB settings, but the only had gone away if I disable ENB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKpDm6r ... e=youtu.be

I saw pictures from that one, but just now noticed...
Maybe I used different preset, or binary...

(easy to try...)

But, I'd like to use Rudy's one.

Thank You!

PS: No Water mods, just textures! So, vanilla water.

Never mind.
Caused by EWP! That's why I didn't notice that, yet. I am happy for that! :)

Sry Boris! ENB is okay...

I'll check that mod at xEdit. Waterfix scripts is done, but as I read above lots of mess left.
Or, I'll drop EWP, at all...
I asked about the same thing some time ago. Enhanced Wetness and puddles causes this - but under ENB - reflection has influence to it. I corrected this green stuff by using console command "disable" on it. This command took away the green stuff and wet stones from this place, but under wet stones there are just usual stones and it is just the one place. (no need to mess with CK and no need to drop the mod)

@Pfuscher Maybe you're right if they do pay attention to improving game itself since now.

Anubis wrote:I asked about the same thing some time ago. Enhanced Wetness and puddles causes this - but under ENB - reflection has influence to it. I corrected this green stuff by using console command "disable" on it. This command took away the green stuff and wet stones from this place, but under wet stones there are just usual stones and it is just the one place. (no need to mess with CK and no need to drop the mod)
I corrected all issue at EWP via xEDIT, all cells, etc... but after all, the issue at this little place left the same.
I dropped EWP.

I do not want to disable anything ingame, via console, cause:

" anamorfus
04 April 2019, 6:35PM

I'm working on the mod currently, I will release it once I'm done with the changes I'm doing. "

I'll wait for proper version for SSE, if...
If not, I can live without EWP.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is something else broken in last game update, except subsurface scattering and all properties for characters?

Lire_ wrote:They always bring the useless updates to ruin modder's work,what a suck :(
While it may seem that way as a PC player fixing the lighting shader at the source was the only way PS4/XBOne were ever getting fixed.
ENBSeries wrote:Is something else broken in last game update, except subsurface scattering and all properties for characters?
It seems unlikely any of the compiled shaders changed other than the ones that used the broken specular code, I doubt they changed the compiler or modified anything else.