TES Skyrim 0.113

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.113

maje90

Code: Select all

its possible to make that "SunRaysMultiplier=" scale up with weather?
No, sun rays are not volumetric shadows.
sunrays are visible 100% if u watch directly to the sun, and they decrease their visibility gradually to 0% if u turn the camera of 90° degrees away from the sun point:
wouldn't be better if sunrays were visible also if the sun are at your back? it could be more realistic?
The same, sun rays are not volumetric shadows.

Celebriton
Latest versions for Skyrim are not designed for using with other d3d9.dll which modify graphic because of performance optimizations and i'm not planning to do any changes to that. Any minor mistake (which hard to call mistake) in other d3d9.dll or in drivers and new version will produce artifacts.

*master*

I find I'm having a hard time mitigating or reducing the washed out look the new sun ray feature has on the overall PQ. Reducing sun intensity helps but not much. Any suggestions?

enb

Suggestions? Are you kidding? Where did you saw sun rays with huge intensity on clear air and not in dark cave? Set valid multiplier if want to make it look right.

*master*

New user here, but I've been playing with ENB since Tapioks released Skyrim Enhanced Shaders.

I don't know if this was fixed in .113, I haven't tested yet, but on my play of .112, there was a brightness / lighting change (increased and evened out) in-game that happened when I opened the Map. And then it would darken when I opened a different menu such as checking armour, or opening a chest.

Now, this doesn't happen on every occasion. It only seemed to do this on bad / foggy weather, or night-time settings. The night-time changes aren't too bad either, but the foggy / rainy / stormy weather give a very noticeable change depending on if you open the map, or a different menu like the inventory second stage. (opening the weapon / armour section instead of the inventory tree.)

*master*

enb wrote:Suggestions? Are you kidding? Where did you saw sun rays with huge intensity on clear air and not in dark cave? Set valid multiplier if want to make it look right.

I think you should go outside more often...

Any hints at what the next update might bring?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Opethfeldt: Bandicam doesn't work for me with the wrapper version. Maybe a newer version of bandicam would work, which wouldn't make sense... Actually I'm not even sure if wrapper version works with no recording software running. I will test that out.

I just delete the injector files, and copy over the d3d9 thing right? And do I have to tell my config somewhere that I'm changing it to wrapper?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

I don't know if this have been reported before or an old unfixed problem.

I notice the tree's leaves don't move when blown by the wind when ENB enabled. You can go to forest area and hit SHIFT+F12 to switch between vanilla and ENB and see the different.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have noticed that tree problem too

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

Okay, I checked and the brightness switching thing doesn't happen. And the Godrays are Fantastic. Really, you should pat yourself on the back for that. Fantastic work.

*master*

Celebriton wrote:I don't know if this have been reported before or an old unfixed problem.

I notice the tree's leaves don't move when blown by the wind when ENB enabled. You can go to forest area and hit SHIFT+F12 to switch between vanilla and ENB and see the different.
That's not ENB. It happens in default skyrim too. The tree leaves stop moving if you go under 30 FPS.