GTA 5 0.275

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: GTA 5 0.275

i taker2 wrote:[A bunch of negative BS]
ReShade is honestly a shitty piece of software. Let's face it, the only reason why people use it because ENB doesn't support external shader modification for post-process and more as of yet. Right now most users use ReShade, add some faint color correction and assume the game looks like real-life. This game needs more than ReShade. It needs an ENB.

People need to be educated too. I'm sick of users thinking contrast = next-gen graphics, or desaturation = realistic. It takes more than that and we as a community need to inform such users about these types of things. Not only that but the effects included in most ReShade configs contain simple post-processing effects that were already in most ENBs and can easily be converted once Boris allows us too.

The truth is there is nothing that compares to ENB, the problem right now is that it has not fully bloomed. ENB is nothing but a seed but if Boris allows it to grow then we will have one hell of a flower.

If Boris wants demand, lets give him demand, lets show him that ENB is what we really need. A lot of users aren't ready to invest in it because they have yet to see the advantages. Inform people about using ENB to fix their problems and give them a taste of what they can expect once the mod is more fully developed, demand will rise I assure you.

*sensei*

There is no point comparing Reshade with ENB. ENB is more specialized, except for the generic version. It gives much more complex effects and is made for specific games only. Reshade is a good tool to make small aesthetic changes to the image via PP(it has some complex effects like habo, dof and so on, but they do not work everywhere and not always fps effective), it just doesnt make the game to look completely different in most cases - this is were ENB is used. Without ENB modders couldnt achieve SKyrim looks which still beat many of the modern games. GTA 4 with enb still looks better than most of the open world games, even fallout series with complex effects such as shadows(!) and ENBs ssao.

I guess ENB was not papular when you just created it...
I am enjoying your mod since early versions for GTA SA.
My friends was like: "Man, what are you doing? What is that?" :o
I wasted HUNDREDS of hours configurating enbsettings.ini, wanted to understand every parameter and every digit of it...
And I also loved ENB in terms of quality.
Dear Boris, whatever you do - it's your choise, but please... Don't stop modding gta.
I don't know the true reasons of your behavior(I think it's something more then just a stats...), but I really hope you will solve all your problems and I wish you best luck with it.
You inspired me to study programming and computer graphics.

Sweet lord, some people have nothing else to do but trash talking about free complementary graphic mods for videogames? lol
Reshade + ENB are a great match. Reshade provides a variety of nice general purpose effects and ENB offers in-depth game-specific enhancements, so why not use both together and be happy about all the options you have on your hand? ...

Speaking of which, thanks again for your help dpeasant.
Reshade+SweetFX 0.16.0 work great with ENB 0.275! Now I can finally use my color profile while enjoying HQ MSAA + car SSAA :D

Comparing Reshade to ENB...damn stupidity have no limit...If you want some help, i'm here, want to help, want to learn so if you want to teach me go ahead i'm a quick learner !

boris = genius

itaker2 = asshole

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

dpeasant wrote:There is no point comparing Reshade with ENB. ENB is more specialized, except for the generic version. It gives much more complex effects and is made for specific games only. Reshade is a good tool to make small aesthetic changes to the image via PP(it has some complex effects like habo, dof and so on, but they do not work everywhere and not always fps effective), it just doesnt make the game to look completely different in most cases - this is were ENB is used. Without ENB modders couldnt achieve SKyrim looks which still beat many of the modern games. GTA 4 with enb still looks better than most of the open world games, even fallout series with complex effects such as shadows(!) and ENBs ssao.
Spoken words of truth.

itaker2

WTH are you doing here ?... Stupidity and hatred at their best. I'm still amazed at such idiots as you, even at my age.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:My decision is based on server statistics, players don't need GTA5 version
ENBSeries wrote: Xilandro
May be i know better when mod worth it's time or waste? No demand - no offering. I'm making mods to kill time, but it doesn't mean that the only thing i can do, especially at summer..
Maybe because the ENB for GTA V is still in it's early stages.

Hey guys did you forget the meaning of a TROLL ? itaker2 is a good example,made only one post and left,don't allow his trolling make you angry or something and most important don't reply to his shit. Boris as admin simply must delete his post and any reply to it and ban him. Be smarter.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

He's already banned. We need to take zero-tolerance to suckers like him that have nothing constructive to say and only want to troll.