GTA 5 0.387

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTA 5 0.387

Sorry, i can't watch, since 2 feb many ssl enabled sites do not work right (seems cause of russian censorship and spyging system). But guess i know what you mean and i can't do anything, because interiors are mixed with exteriors in the game as they are same, i can't just disable anything and not enough data to compute effect correctly. I could try accumulate data from previous frames, but that's not guarantee bug free result and so long to develop, i lack motivation without users activity and pissed off by long startup times of the game.

ENBSeries wrote:Sorry, i can't watch, since 2 feb many ssl enabled sites do not work right (seems cause of russian censorship and spyging system). But guess i know what you mean and i can't do anything, because interiors are mixed with exteriors in the game as they are same, i can't just disable anything and not enough data to compute effect correctly. I could try accumulate data from previous frames, but that's not guarantee bug free result and so long to develop, i lack motivation without users activity and pissed off by long startup times of the game.
Okay, no worries. You are right about the game mixing interiors and exteriors so I understand.

It's hard to work on anything if you are not motivated or passionate about it. I hope someday you will regain this motivation because people (including myself) would love to see more features and graphical improvements added to the GTAV enbseries.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Added int UIHidden=1 annotation support to parameters of shaders to not display them in editor, but access via enbseries sdk.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Fixed FiveM compatibility. Sorry, i losing track of changes often because GTA5 development was at other hard drive.

Лицензионная версия игры, закинул файлы с архива мода в корень папки с игрой, окно с настройками ENB появляется, но картинка вся как будто выкрученный контраст, небо засвечено аж белое все, а там где тени все черное, что ничего не видно. Больше модов никаких нет, чистая игра. Что может быть?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Так игра выглядит обычно когда пост обработка не включена, например при использовании NVR мода, либо когда .fx файлы не распакованы из архива в папку игры. Возможно когда какие-то особые настройки графики игры, но это менее вероятно. Ну и разумеется, если стоит всякий посторонний софт, который лезет в 3д графику.

*master*

First time testing ENB in GTA5 (still noob in the game). When I disable original post processing and try to change contrast and saturation in ENBEFFECT settings I'm having this problem : https://i.imgur.com/tevFquG.png
Is it a bug with the last version ?

PhoenixVivid ENB for SSE / Phoenix Cinematic ENB for Fallout 4
Imaginarium ENB for SSE / Insanity ENB for Skyrim LE
NCW ENB for Fallout 4 / Somber Phantasy ENB for SSE

My Nexus Page

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Original post processing code was ignored, it's just an example. Most likely your issues happen because there is no saturation right after #ifdef E_CC_PROCEDURAL in enbeffect.fx shader, so place there:
color.xyz=saturate(color);