TES Skyrim 0.110 KAGE

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.110 KAGE

I have a bug to report for .110 KAGE. After alt tabbing out of the game a few times in the same game opening session everything is corrupted. Water is gone. Everything acts like a shadow is being casted on them and shadows move around a flicker when walking around in game. So this doesn't happen I just exit the game then edit the enb files then load it up again.

kawimx216 wrote:I have a bug to report for .110 KAGE. After alt tabbing out of the game a few times in the same game opening session everything is corrupted. Water is gone. Everything acts like a shadow is being casted on them and shadows move around a flicker when walking around in game. So this doesn't happen I just exit the game then edit the enb files then load it up again.
Alt-tabing does do bad things to the depth-based effects according to Boris in an earlier thread. So I avoid it like the plague whilst playing. :) Luckily I can chat via steam without alt-tabbing!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
ForceFakeVideoCard parameter is useless for NVidia users.
Is it usefull/recommended to add real DeviceId and VendorId in FIX section ?
No hidden variables available, don't spend your time.
About 'simple' indirectlighting, performance speaking it's just incredible.
But when setting AO amount to 1.0, I got to decrease IL amount to 0.5 to have it more natural and avoid washed out bloom effects. Do u find it normal or am I doing something wrong ?
It's not normal, but i can't do much, because old complex indirect lighting is turned off and effect can't work properly without additional computations. In version 0.111 did another mixing to reduce mistakes of simplified indirect lighting, check it.

grimeleven
The image you have mean that drawing of post processing failed. May be modified external effects not working (failed to compile). This is definetly driver bug, but try to toggle all possible parameters (especially ssao, depth of field), turn of antialiasing, restart skyrimlauncher.

To all
Snow outside and in the caves is not working properly because it not correctly proceeded by automatic shader recompiler, i need to fix such objects manually, so this will take much time. Decreasing gamma of textures will help (ColorPowerDay/Night if i remember).

shingouki
It reminds me of the Blood on Weapon bug, (which is also the second bug I wanted to bring up). Where parts of the blood texture are missing when ENB is toggled on.
Perhaps these two things are related somehow?
Not sure, blood should be with single diffuse texture, but snow is with two.

Johnny5srv
Check new version. But how it looks mean that mixing code not work, i can't fix that at the distant, try to search how to elliminate bug and notify me, then at least i can think where to search for problems.
Parallax fix in 0.110 version is only for NVidia users, download 0.111 and remove shaderinput folder (if you copied it to game directory).

Okay, moving to 0.111

grimeleven

ENBSeries wrote:
grimeleven
The image you have mean that drawing of post processing failed. May be modified external effects not working (failed to compile). This is definetly driver bug, but try to toggle all possible parameters (especially ssao, depth of field), turn of antialiasing, restart skyrimlauncher.

Okay, moving to 0.111
Yeah i forgot to mention i had already tried to disable features, but your answer helped me get a hint on the issue, that there could be one line of code that breaks things for my ATI... voila

enbeffect.fx

#ifndef ENB_FLIPTECHNIQUE
to
//#ifndef ENB_FLIPTECHNIQUE

Problem fixed!

So "technique Shader_D6EC7DD1" could be the source of my problem, fixed same issue with v0.111 KAGE.

Awesome.. thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris :
thanx will try 0.111 for different mixing about SSIL.
But unable to download for now, still redirecting to 0.110, wich doesn't exist anymore.
Will wait till available.

Thanx !
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*master*

shingouki wrote:@Johnny: You need to use Vanilla or Skyrim HD textures for parallax to work. Make sure you downloaded the correct version for your game.

What program are you using to check FPS i nthe corner? I've never seen anything like that before. Maybe that's interfering with your game?
osmodius

Chris2012s HQ Whiterun is fully compatible with the vanilla version of this mod.

Osmodius says it's fully compatible. Check the second page of comments on the skyrim nexus mod page. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16919

The monitoring program is MSI afterburner. It's very popular. I'll try disabling it to see if there is any difference.

Thanks for the reply Boris. Yes, I removed the shader input folder and got the same results.=/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Johnny5srv
What is your videocard?

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:Johnny5srv
What is your videocard?

GTX 570. Sorry, I should have included that bit of information.

The same parallax issue continues with v.111 unfortunately. I made sure I had the right version for the texture pack I use. I'm using 2x SS AA and skyrim's in game 4xAA. No FXAA or SMAA at the moment.

BUT, the clear water and adaptation issues that was having with v.110 are mostly gone.=)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have parallax issues also, but it not depends from mod (at least for me this bug appear on vanilla game too). Anyway, i planning to work on this (for sure game bug as one previous fixed, perhaps developers ignore parallax at all), wait for updates.