TES Skyrim SE 0.309 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: Skyrim SE

ENBSeries wrote:Okay okay, i'll try to do SSE first

Thank you, Boris. You are the true hero we need, yet barely deserve.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris

Thank you.
I can't wait to work on a SE dedicated preset.
Don't bang your head too hard trying to replicate some particular effects you inplemented in the original version.
If we can have SSAO-SSIL, color correction, bloom and DoF to play with, it would already be glorious.
Ah, and parallax too, since the SE doesn't seem to behave with parallaxed textures at all.

Thanx again for all your hard work.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*sensei*

TY TY TY TY!
Like Oyama said, SSAO-SSIL, color correction, bloom, and parallax please pretty please. :mrgreen:
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

*sensei*

Thank you, Boris, for all that you do. :)
If you can make a light version ENB, at least, like with Fallout 4, it would be much appreciated. :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Just having access to the possibility to write shaders and adjust said shaders in game, would be enough for me.

But as the other fellas has already stated, do whatever you feel like. We shouldn't pressure you of anything, not after all these years.
You giving us a "present" with each update to your wonderful ENBSeries mod :)

*master*

like said. shaders (plus imagespace externals, textures), ssao-ssil... that would keep people occupied and very happy for a very long time! (months even?)
it is also a kickstart. because well... just give SkyrimSE some time , it is not like Skyrim2011 was in the state it is now after 1 week. think about what is possible in 1 year. no one would really want to go back if he had lots of the old stuff with the new engine. the new features are just too good. 64bit, no z-fighting (or lets say 98% :) ), rain/snow occlusion, how light sources cast, texture/ram limit... and so on.
look at how many great people here are eager to begin doing their work. and CK is coming out next week hopefully... with the right tools, this baby will take flight fast.
maybe it matters for perspective... but skywind and skyblivion , both confirmed to port to SSE as far as i know. so maybe there is also some opportunity there. (some day...)

and @boris, thanks for keeping it up

*master*

Thank you for your hard work. I'm pretty excited for just being able to port over my F4 shaders.

I must say, I tried using 3DMigoto to attempt to do some shader modding in the interim and I've never seen such messy, obfuscated shaders come out of it. Even other garbage games I've tried haven't produced such incomprehensible code. Your work is highly appreciated... while Bethesda's work looks worse with each passing day.

Thank you so much man. The modders were hitting the nexus so hard today that it topped higher than FO4 when it released and they said Sunday is the heaviest traffic. Even though Skyrim is old bones. It would be amazing with your magic on top of the 64-bit. I'll deff donate toward your hard work. This means a lot to so many.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

roxahris
Then you understand how awful for me to work with Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 by editing these shaders manually.

I don't know how without subsurface scattering you planning to make screenshots. I'll try to find something, but own sss is too bad for screen archering.