TES Skyrim 0.246

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.246

prod80 wrote:you use Oyama's sunsprite shader, that does it. Open the sunsprite fx file in notepad and change the properties to remove the flicker and so on if you like, or just disable the effect in ENB GUI (Sunglare) and should be gone.

Ah thanks so much for your help prod80!
In enbsunsprite.fx, I found the following line: "Enable / Disable Light Emulation (Flashes or Pulses)" --> could this be it?

Sorry for Off-Topic!

Boris, in the next version can we get an option to disable ENB in the Creation Kit? It causes a couple issues. Even if you turn it off with shift+F12, certain fog meshes render bright white making it impossible to see what's behind them (the water rapids mesh also renders incorrectly when ENB activates with the CK). It also makes the render window respond very slowly when re-sizing it.

Here is an images of the issue:

I just want an option. I don't think many people use ENB in the CK to begin with.
High Definition Ivy - 2K
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz|16GB CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 1300|EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB

*sensei*

Simply drag out the .dll then?
I'm a lazy guy as well, but come on, everything has to have it's limits.

*master*

joshezzell wrote:Boris, in the next version can we get an option to disable ENB in the Creation Kit? It causes a couple issues. Even if you turn it off with shift+F12, certain fog meshes render bright white making it impossible to see what's behind them (the water rapids mesh also renders incorrectly when ENB activates with the CK). It also makes the render window respond very slowly when re-sizing it.

Here is an images of the issue:

I just want an option. I don't think many people use ENB in the CK to begin with.
I move the dll to my desktop when modding in the CK. Simple fix, and even lazy people can do it.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joshezzell
I can't disable it. Only ENBoost automatically disabled if creation kit process name detected. Mod can't turn itself off completely, that's why some parameters are not editable in internal gui. Anyway, try to disable speedhack.

Борис, а насколько будет ресурсоемкой реализация Parallax occlusion mapping, или может оно вами уже реализовано?
Еще очень интересуют нормальные отражения ближних объектов на воде, сейчас отражается только дистант лоды.

Планируются ли продвижения на эти темы?

Спасибо.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

joshezzell wrote:Boris, in the next version can we get an option to disable ENB in the Creation Kit? It causes a couple issues. Even if you turn it off with shift+F12, certain fog meshes render bright white making it impossible to see what's behind them (the water rapids mesh also renders incorrectly when ENB activates with the CK). It also makes the render window respond very slowly when re-sizing it.

[/img]

Like the rest - doesn't take much effort to drag to desktop or even just rename it to d3d9x.dll so it isn't called.

*sensei*

I use the Injector and enbseries.dll. I start the ENB Injector after power up, and minimize it and leave it alone until I power down. CK works fine because the ENB Injector would only inject ENB to TESV.exe which also configurable.
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

SerggX
Не буду делать отражения и параллакс.

Guys, i want to make lighting of clouds, but generating normal map from their texture give too bad quality. So may be custom textures is solution? Isn't simple to make them, definetly not for generating in CrazyBump or similar tools, but who knows, may be someone will do that. In such case i need to declare specific hack when cloud layer detected as both normal and color texture, for example color is left part of texture, normal is on the right (and normal without opacity, alpha used for something more important like depth). The question is how to detect this. First idea is texture color format, for example D3DFMT_A2R10G10B10 as detector (but opacity of 4 bit depth is not enough, damn it) or D3DFMT_A16B16G16R16F, D3DFMT_A16B16G16R16 (too high performance cost because of 64 bit).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris at one point you had talked about adding the ability to have separate enbeffect files to go along with weathers, is that still possible?
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.