TES Skyrim SE 0.309 BETA

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim SE

Boris

- Can we help you in any way ?
- What are the features you are sure being able to implement, for what you've been looking at, for now ?
- Last thing, if it pisses you off (and I would perfectly understand this), don't force you into something that doesn't suit your own feelings. Best thing to do.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*master*

Thank you Boris for taking the effort :)
I'll also do some donation again for your work, in fact, its done.

ENBSeries wrote:Okay okay, i'll try to do SSE first
Thank you Boris, and just so you know many of us do really appreciate the hard work you put into making ENB for us, thanks again :D

ENBSeries wrote:roxahris
Then you understand how awful for me to work with Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 by editing these shaders manually.

I don't know how without subsurface scattering you planning to make screenshots. I'll try to find something, but own sss is too bad for screen archering.
I think I speak for a lot of these smart people here when I say we understand that these things don't crop up overnight and that it takes a lot of effort on your part. I for one truly appreciate all the work you've been doing over the years, not only for the Skyrim community, but for gaming as a whole!

Cheers and thank you!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay okay, i'll try to do SSE first
Lol, I guess I must be the only one who wants an update to Fallout 4 ENB first -- I just want to have FOG controls so I can create a preset!

I have learned to be patient, however. Boris, I know you will work on whatever you prefer, though please do not forget completely about FO4. Really, just the fog controls some time pleeeeeeeeeeease :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oyama
Nobody can help me.
I can't tell about features, because it's not my game, not my engine, so i can't promise anything and it's purely wasting of time to try say something. Read my previous messages, they contain some information about this.

Folks, i'll try to spent enough time to make the mod, but with dx9 i can release mod very fast, with dx11 it's much slower process adn especially with Bethesda games. Thanks for support, but please don't ask anything, i'm working on it and this is all you need to know at this moment.

ENBSeries wrote:Oyama
Nobody can help me.
I can't tell about features, because it's not my game, not my engine, so i can't promise anything and it's purely wasting of time to try say something. Read my previous messages, they contain some information about this.

Folks, i'll try to spent enough time to make the mod, but with dx9 i can release mod very fast, with dx11 it's much slower process adn especially with Bethesda games. Thanks for support, but please don't ask anything, i'm working on it and this is all you need to know at this moment.
Take all the time you need!

*master*

did someone have any luck setting up "negative LODBias" through Nvidia Drivers yet?
i can't really tell a difference or my settings are wrong.

*sensei*

tapioks wrote:Lol, I guess I must be the only one who wants an update to Fallout 4 ENB first..
Not quite ;)

Instead of remaking ENB for Skyrim:SE, would it make more sense to start with ReShade as a base and work from there? I'm not sure if they'd be open to granting you access to their source to branch from or not.