TES Skyrim 0.231

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.231

One more user has gone to "real life".

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:One more user has gone to "real life".
Hmm? I'm not sure I catch your meaning...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jafin16
From time to time old users leaving this place.

Optimized a little parallax (another one, which looks more like displacement), seems more or less playable, may be an option for users with powerful videocards

*master*

Out of curiosity, for those who were also experiencing screen tearing with ENB 0.231. By any chance do you also use an nVidia card, and did you recently update your drivers? I have tried EVERYTHING I can to fix my screen tearing issue, however I seem to experience v-sync issues in most games currently, not just Skyrim. The problem is really bad in some places in skyrim. I'm just curious if the problem is the newest driver, or something else. Thanks.

I have a Nividia card (actually two Titans as SLI system) and I used both Vsync methods, driver forced Nvidia Vsync (fixed and adaptive) and ENB Vsync and I encountered no issues with both. I used Nvidia driver forced Vsync a long time (because to be honest I haven't got ENB Vsync to work until Boris cleared up the dependency between ipresetinterval in my SkrimPrefs.ini and EnableVsync=true and EnableFPSLimit=true in my enblocal.ini and that you have to set Vsync to application controled in NCP or Nvidia Insp.), but now I use ENB Vsync because I just think as more you set to application controled and as less you force by driver as better and as more stable the game.

No issues, no tearing at all.

When you encounter this issue not only in Skyrim, hmm I do not know how old your monitor is, but you are sure that it displays with a fixed image refresh rate and that the image refresh rate equals your set Vsync fps limit?
Last edited by Sigurd44 on 02 Nov 2013, 10:15, edited 3 times in total.
16 GB DDR3 RAM 1600 G.Skill
Samsung 840 Evo 1 TB SSD
Asus PB278Q 27'' 2560x1440

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jrista
I have no vsync issues - latest drivers, Nvidia vsync set to "Use 3d application setting" and enabled in ENB

Boris
I would like to test your new parallax water

i7 11700k @5.2GHz
RTX 4080
32gb DDR4 RAM C16
WDBlack 2TB Gen 4 NVMEe SSD
Over 100TB of additional storage

my Flickr
my videos

*sensei*

Ya damn life :cry:
Only get to do anything game related for very small time.
Though i did follow all the ENB updates and tested. Working fine on my end so far.

Enjoyed reading the decal war in previous version thread :lol: I dont have that.
Water is looking better and better each update.
I also would like to see a TAA update. Its the best AA method i have seen so far.

Hoping to participate in next update testings.
Sound :: Creative X-Fi Titanium

Hey guys, im lurking on those boards from the very begining, im using ENB Ever since, i first would realy like to thank Boris for all the hard work.
Recently i moved to the 0.231 ENB Revision and the Somber Lut Sepia preset, and in a every single interior scene the colors are very dark and inverted, when i first enter a interior cell the colors
are ok, but later, they just invert and get very dark. I used every single Nvidia driver revision, i use a Geforce GTX570 with 1028 Vram, im currently on the 314.22 drivers

Here's a picture with the problem ttp://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zw0mzm&s=6

the somberlut sepia ENB i use is compatible with the 0.231 version, i don't use anyother mods

do you guys know that could be cousing this ? thanks in advance

Best Regards

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Layne wrote:Hey guys, im lurking on those boards from the very begining, im using ENB Ever since, i first would realy like to thank Boris for all the hard work.
Recently i moved to the 0.231 ENB Revision and the Somber Lut Sepia preset, and in a every single interior scene the colors are very dark and inverted, when i first enter a interior cell the colors
are ok, but later, they just invert and get very dark. I used every single Nvidia driver revision, i use a Geforce GTX570 with 1028 Vram, im currently on the 314.22 drivers

Here's a picture with the problem http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zw0mzm&s=6

the somberlut sepia ENB i use is compatible with the 0.231 version, i don't use anyother mods

do you guys know that could be cousing this ? thanks in advance

Best Regards
At first thought you were talking about the know "time of day" interior dark lighting issue that is caused by the helper mod that comes with the newer binaries ... but that really looks inverted and odd. Haven't seen that before and I can attest that both Somber Antique and Somber Lut Sepia work just fine with 231.

Someone here might have seen something like that before. My suggestions would be to reinstall the ENB fresh - make sure you have removed all previous ENB files, data files, enb related mods, etc. Also refresh your INI files from scratch as often things get left over in those which can cause many weird issues. Make sure your memory settings are correct for your system in enblocal.ini and make sure you are not using any other third-party software that would interfere with ENB. Also don't have any unsupported lighting mods going. Lastly make sure you have all the recommended ENB settings set in your skyrim INI files.

The above is just general troubleshooting steps since I am not sure what might be causing that inversion.

the enb reference removal solved the proble, thank you very much ! but does it mean that i can't use the enb refernece any more ? i mean, im concerned the game will crash without it ? do i realy need it along with the latest ENB Binary ? thanks again and best regards ! ( i got so many breathtaking ENB screens from the past year, i renember when the ENB Skyrim galery thread had like 2 pages and now it has over 1000 +, Boris your the man, youurrrr the man ! )
Last edited by Layne on 02 Nov 2013, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.