TES Skyrim 0.236

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.236

fingerschnipp
It's your imagination, previous versions had same problems and i will not fix them, because data from underwater have 1 frame delay.

Just heads up with an issue I have.

Moved to latest Wrapper build from previous and now get double water movement ripples as my character moves through the water.

*sensei*

Really looking forward to the underwater light rays that were shown in that video...

I seem to be having some strange issues in the latest version with adaptation and dark areas. It is hard to describe, but basically as you move around, mostly at night outside, dark or heavy shadowed areas will flash different colors and glow like some sort of nuclear acid trip. It only seems to happen to very dark areas, but this can include the player's face if it is heavily shadowed.

EDIT: I also had a question. A while back I heard there was some .DLL going around that you could use with the latest ENB to enable per-weather configurations without a helper mod. Is that still around somewhere?

Also, is there any way to add shader parameters to those files (like you can add parameters to the GUI from enbeffect.fx, etc.)?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jay_ombie
I don't have issue which you described and it can't happen, because nothing changed to that part of code.

Phinix
Those rays are made already in several latest updates.
The issue with acid colors wich you described appeared in previous update and fixed in latest, i will look again on it anyway.
Dll is helper plugin, download it from http://dev-c.com, underwater will not work without it.
Shader parameters can't be per weather, it's mad idea by complexity for editing.

Awhh, weather would have been cool.

Boris they should hook you up for Star Citizen, and I am seriously thinking about to suggest you.
Shaders working within starfields and asteroids would be much appreciated here. :ugeek:
Though I have not parted yet...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Phinix
Can't find the same issue in dark areas or in the night. Could you give your preset and shaders for testing?
Btw, found that ssao transparency fix for water not work properly and water is not drawed at all when it's disabled, nice...

fingerschnipp
I'm bad with anything not from this world, space games mostly depends from models and textures and too much simple by graphic effects.

*sensei*

It is just my PNENB config... The only changes from the version linked in the presets forum is I have been tweaking the color balance a bit using the GUI options for that. Very subtle, not sure that has anything to do with it. I will post files when I get home...

Can't wait to check out the helper mod, thanks for the link! :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Everything work fine for me with your preset, in the night and in the dark shadows at day time. Tried also rainy weather d4886.

*sensei*

Finally managed to tweak my ENB preset, and I think it's quite stunning. Many thanks Boris; I can no longer play Skyrim without it. :ugeek:

Out of curiosity, have you made any plans for GI? We did talk about it a while ago. Just curious if you've given it any thought.

*sensei*

Oddly enough the strange colors only seem to show up after I have been tweaking for a while. I'm going to update to the latest version and install the helper .dll and see if it still happens.

I had a quick question about weather editing. I am assuming the ID's to use are the ones in the CK. What I wasn't sure about is, how can you edit ID's that are from a different mod, since the first two digits of the ID will be different depending on mod order?

In your example I see you did this: WeatherIDs=10a243, 0x0010a233 d4886

I am not sure I understand this format... Can you explain why 10a243 is listed followed by 0x0010a233, and what is d4886? Did you mean to show that multiple ID's can be input in either format and can be separated by commas or not, or is that whole line just one weather?