TES Skyrim SE 0.383

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.383

A quick question: what music mod are you using ? I used to have the same music in my game some time ago, but now, after tried several different music mods I have something different and i don't remember what it was.

Anubis wrote:
A quick question: what music mod are you using ? I used to have the same music in my game some time ago, but now, after tried several different music mods I have something different and i don't remember what it was.
Now, I use that one:

Soulmancer Music Merge Plus
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/22551

A short video about Solitude harbor, from the top to down.

Wrong ENB, cause it is for Obsidian, ...

But, the main issue is without ENB more noticeable

Vanilla game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyuS1Fb ... e=youtu.be

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kranazolika
Water can be fully dissabled if you set UseEffect=false. If you just turn off EnableWater, there is still fog tweak applied to water, but it can't do anything, except to colors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEBp2l_ ... e=youtu.be in this video at 2:00 water surface which not handled by the mod, so i have to write shader for it. And as i see, that shader is used to mix two water types, cause having flow map and 3 usual normals from non tessellated water type.
EDIT: yeah, that interesting thing, from one side shader is using flow map and from another interpolated to another water type, so RW2 need to replace those buggy areas with overlayed water by just this shader to mix smoothly.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I was just looking at the mixed type water yesterday and was going to report the same. It's a special type of water that has "Blend Normals" flag enabled and like you already noticed it's used to mix normal water with one that uses a flow map in locations where the two types meet, I think the fancy name for these is estuaries.

EDIT: Not sure since I haven't checked, but probably the glitch is visible with RW2 due to the noise maps being somehow messed up.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Also that place in RW2 is invalid by parameters, too big water amplitude at least compared to nearest water.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

True, most likely to have more significant ocean waves but should be an easy fix for someone.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is it something i can't find or flow map based river waters do not have amplitude as parameter? So their waves only depends from texture, right?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, that does seem to be the case. They have a parameter "Flowmap Scale" but even when set to 0.0 it looks like amplitude parameters are not being used. Flowmap does not have its own amplitude.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, i added that water type to processing, just need someone notify RW2 creator to replace those buggy waters when tessellation enabled by mix of water types located in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEBp2l_ ... e=youtu.be video at 2:00, so no need any more to put pillars or stones as barriers in small puddles with calm water. And this also means i don't need to fight with crossing waters bug for tessellation.