TES Skyrim 0.113

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.113

If you mean that flash used inside game, so the problem appear, i can't help, because flash itself is buggy, all new versions crashing virtualpc from guest os, this is definetly bug in flash. I'm completely ignorant to such software and bugs, sorry.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No inside the Web Browser seems it's not always happening if ENB runs in the background very odd hmm might be overall a stability issue in the Flash Plugin itself though it's very strange and several other applications though that hooking on DWM trigger that crash in Flash Player 11.3 too very strange, doesn't happen with Flash Player 11.2.
Guess i have to bug Adobe what goes on here, though somehow i have doubts they gonna like to explain it and i think this is no accident or bug @ all ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

The Steam web browser is shit in every way possible. I wouldn't worry about it.

*master*

How about an update with the newest SSAO code so we can compare it ourselves to the current iteration? And no, I don't care what goinights opinion on the matter is.

Maybe you should calm down and not be so arrogant. It's Boris' tool at the end of the day and he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't feel ready to do. Gionight isn't even attending the forums anymore.

Just appreciate what Boris is doing and enjoy the awesome tool he gave us already. Updates will come when he says so. :)

*master*

Why would I need to calm down? I'm not uspet, in anyway. I mean, other an than that idiots influence on this project. Yes, I think his enb is shit. I've tried playing the game with it. It's only good for taking fucking pictures in very specific parts/locations/angles of the game at very specific TOD. Stop subscribing to his bullshit. I'm not hating, just speaking my mind. And no, I'm not talking about Boris.

mrbabbles

I cant see the download link, sorry, im new to these forums

I'm not trying to defend Gionight in any way, I never even tried his ENB. I thought he never released it. All I was trying to say was to be patient and don't worry about his 'bad input' since he doesn't attend the forums anymore.

Look, I'm not trying to make any enemies here. Since it's Boris' tool at the end of the day, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. That isn't to say I approve of a single member of the community deciding which SSAO code everyone else uses, but I don't even know if that happened or not.

Sorry if I sounded rude earlier anyways.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Though what would the other SSAO bring it won't fix the big visual issues with it (disappearing content)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

Народ, у кого проблемы со скалами при включённом skyenable=true. Небо становится тёмным сильно, а они получаются засвеченными (отличными от неба) и без тумана.

Guys, who have problems with rocks when the skyenable = true. The sky turns dark much, and they are obtained lighted (other than the sky) and no fog.