TES Oblivion 0.165

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Oblivion 0.165

Found only "corean" and "desuchan dolls" which are races as i understood, not faces. Well, on screenshots they looks good for me, so don't bother.

ENBSeries wrote:Found only "corean" and "desuchan dolls" which are races as i understood, not faces. Well, on screenshots they looks good for me, so don't bother.
Those arn't what I meant, when I said 'there are a lot of good face textures for Oblivion, most of the ones I like are japanese/chinese though'. I was talking about mods on actual chinese and japanese web sites (not the nexus) which have face textures in them. They can be race mods, cosmetic 'beauty' packs, or complete overhauls, but a lot of them have high quality face textures in them that work with HGEC and are much better than most of the ones you can find on the nexus.

For example, far327 posted about XEO5 with a picture and a link to the files he is sharing, that is one of the mods I'm talking about, that was originally only available from a chinese web site. The guy who made XEO5 also made a follow up called XEOSP. Then there is Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition which is a huge expansion on the old 'Beautiful People' nexus mod, which adds heaps of races and textures the Japanese modding community made. That is what I was thinking of when I typed my last post.

I made a mistake though, when I said 'thats a tough one' I misunderstood what you said and thought you wanted the specific face textures from the screenshots in your gallery. Since your not after those I can definitely list some of the best ones I find with screenshots and save you some time. It's not out of my way since I have to find and download my old favorites again anyway so I may as well share what I find ;)

~Cheers

EDITED for bad spelling and grammar :oops:

But those textures are still looking good may be beauty pack or something else.