TES Skyrim 0.170 beta

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.170 beta

tapioks
There is no function in script which get info if night vision active (or i can't find such).

dpeasant
IBL в помещениях можно сделать с helper модом, все таки если он не будет работать по несколько кадров, то ничего страшного не произойдет, эффект не требует высокой точности. Туман нельзя сделать потому, что надо точно знать позицию камеры в пространстве каждый кадр (helper мод не работает из-за глюков скриптов скайрима, но несколько кадров можно предугадать по вектору движения, туман все таки громадная штука, ошибки допустимы) и самое важное это данные по высоте тумана в каждой области. Без его высоты все небо становится затуманеным, если его исходя из угла покрывать туманом, то вдали все равно оно более затуманено чем остальные объекты. Сомневаюсь что не получу гневных отзывов, задав фиксированную высоту на все пространство, типа от 0 по вертикальной оси вверх 500 метров. В принципе все это решаемо растыкиванием специальных объектов, характеризующих свойства тумана в пространстве, но у меня нет желания вникать, как их расставлять и уж тем более во все локации пихать.

*sensei*

AMD released new 13.6 beta drivers.
No bugs with enb.
Sound :: Creative X-Fi Titanium

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris

OK. this new version is really something. possibilities are endless.
I even left the Nexus as an active contributor in order to find the time to dive in it and tweak it wisely :D

You made the TESV series richer and deeper at a point we didn't expect. Be thanked for this.
No matter complexity or not, ENB lovers are ENB lovers. See, adding zillions parameters per weather types didn't make anyone stop tweaking, and we're ready for more ;)
Anyway, you won't stop the army of haters who wouldn't trade a single FPS to make their game look like THEY want. This is even not against ENB Series, I find it goes against PC gaming itself.
Nuff said.

Now, to the point, and you already kicked my french ass numerous times with it : that bloom shader.
Do believe me please, even you told me it could be summarized to some camera effects, with no interest for you to dig in, it would be a HUGE thing if we could have 3 separate sets of passes for days, nights and interiors, with separate bloom parameters (especially radii).

I can only speak for myself, but bloom .xyz, radii, with the additions from dpeasant to the bloom passes are doing 75% of my setup when it comes to colour and lighting behaviour.
I fiddled with it so much I wouldn't even think about using an image space modifier. My game doesn't need it. ENB is more than enough to achieve all kinds of results.
One last time, I ask you if you could do it (coz I'm a french asshole :lol: ). Just add those factors if possible.
I don't know what others think, but what about you guys ? Independant bloom for D-N-I, wouldn't it be something ?

Now kick my french ass again... :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok, will do that.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Ok, will do that.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

What ?? Oh, THANX !!! You're the man, definitely ! Seriously, this will bring HUGE possibilities.
I love you ! :D :D
Today is the day !! :D
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I had a hearty laugh there. I think I can just imagine Kyo sitting behind his PC with his lower jaw on his lap. Priceless.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I thought as Oyama has posted anime shots to express others "feelings" I would do the same to him :P

And here is propably what happened to Oyama when he had read the news - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpBe-Id ... page#t=13s :lol: ;)

Great that this will be done Boris, love the new possibilities it will bring, and I think Oyama does too ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

midhras wrote:I had a hearty laugh there. I think I can just imagine Kyo sitting behind his PC with his lower jaw on his lap. Priceless.
:lol: And you own jaw will fall soon as well, maestro ! :lol: tell me, how long have we been talking about this ? ;)

--JawZ--

I need some fresh air after this :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Forgot to add, those two vars in enbbloom.fx will not be declared in my official file.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBSeries wrote:Forgot to add, those two vars in enbbloom.fx will not be declared in my official file.
Only you decide here. Your work. No matter, the most important to me is you accepted to do it, whatever the release method.
I'm deeply gratefull for this ! Thank you again.
Just make a sign when you'll finish it ;)